PDA

View Full Version : P A front page

BIG RED
05-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Nice write up on your front page Mike, looks very professional.

Good luck with Curlin, and the rest of the pack.

Tom

PaceAdvantage
05-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Thanks Tom.

Next year, I will forego the writeup and just post the numbers. The numbers spoke for themselves....all I did was muck them up with my interpretation.

(Although Hard Spun ran way better than I or my numbers thought he would)

speedking
05-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Thanks Tom.

Next year, I will forego the writeup and just post the numbers. The numbers spoke for themselves....all I did was muck them up with my interpretation.

That makes 2 of us PA. Wonder how he'll come out of that? Went awfully quick early for the distance.

speedking

formula_2002
05-06-2007, 08:26 AM
PA, could you post those numbers again. I want to run them through my program.

Thanks
Joe M

john del riccio
05-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Thanks Tom.

HARD SPUN surprised me in that I didnt think he could run his race if he didn't get the lead as he has always had a fairly easy go of it. Once he got to the rail, he layed down the gauntlet and no one came to challenge him because he went pretty quick to the 1/2 in 46. They slowed it gown a little going 111 for 3/4's and when Street Sense colared him he fought back. It looked like he was going to come again until Street Sense crossed over in from of him. I guess that crazy work wasn't so crazy because he obviusly ran an awesome race.

John

formula_2002
05-06-2007, 09:27 AM
PA, could you post those numbers again. I want to run them through my program.

Thanks
Joe M
FOUND THEM...