PDA

View Full Version : Yo Paris! Pack your soap on a rope..:lol:

JustRalph
05-04-2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18472845/

http://timeforchange.typepad.com/lilsurfergirl/WindowsLiveWriter/ParisSkipsOutonTabDownUnder_8131/paris-hilton-hamburger%5B6%5D.jpg

Steve 'StatMan'
05-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks for posting this picture from the Carl Jr.'s ad. Paris may not have gotten off, but perhaps now someone else will. ;) :lol:

Tom
05-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Mmmmmm.
Is that a bacon cheeseburger?:p

BlueShoe
05-05-2007, 09:36 PM
So which would you guys prefer to chow down on;the burger,or the,uh,other feature of the photo??

JustRalph
05-05-2007, 09:54 PM
So which would you guys prefer to chow down on;the burger,or the,uh,other feature of the photo??

are you kidding? You don't know where that thing has been.........?

But then a Google Search can show you where it has been..........for 8.95 :lol:

kingfin66
05-06-2007, 04:00 AM
The burger?

Tom
05-06-2007, 11:34 AM
No, the buns.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Well, at least I know I can afford the burger, and I don't have to worry about keeping it happy or getting bored and going elsewhere.

freeneasy
05-06-2007, 08:26 PM
and smack each other on the head for their post sentence comments. the judge was this and the judge was that, the ada was this and the ada was that, everybody and their brother had it in for us. nobody loves our little girl, boo hoo, boo hoo. niobody cares that our little paris is going to spend 45 days with nothing more then a bunch of unbathed dirt farmers. :lol: so to anyone who's enjoying this like i am then i guess this means were all going to get booted out of old man hilton's will. so think of it this way paris, just that much more of daddy's sugar for youse. ever notice she has this kind of freakishly long bobble head like neck. well i hear she gives a good :bang: ing. :D

delayjf
05-07-2007, 07:16 PM
On the news this morning, they were saying that she will only get two pairs of underwear and that she will have to clean them herself in the shower. :lol:

I'll bet up to now she's never worn the same pair twice. :lol:

Tom
05-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I'll help her out there! :jump::jump::jump:

freeneasy
05-07-2007, 08:13 PM
clicking away on the camera phone, it'll make for some great postcards

JustRalph
05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
I'll help her out there! :jump::jump::jump:

boy that's a vision.............Tom and Paris standing in the shower washing each others underwear...... :lol:

Tom
05-07-2007, 10:52 PM
That's where my avatar got his expression!

freeneasy
05-07-2007, 11:34 PM
boy that's a vision.............Tom and Paris standing in the shower washing each others underwear...... :lol:

tom: paris honey, you dropped the soap
paris: oh! thanks for telling me honey, i guess i better bend over and get it
tom: ;)

betchatoo
05-08-2007, 05:17 AM
On the news this morning, they were saying that she will only get two pairs of underwear and that she will have to clean them herself in the shower. :lol:

I'll bet up to now she's never worn the same pair twice. :lol:
I didn't think she wore underwear

BillW
05-08-2007, 05:43 AM
I didn't think she wore underwear

They were at the cleaners. :lol:

freeneasy
05-08-2007, 10:50 AM
when did tom get into the dry cleaner bussiness?

BlueShoe
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
This spoiled,pampered little snot is pulling the expected;she is telling the world that jail is not for the rich and famous,and that 45 days in the clink is "cruel and unusual punishment"She has now appealed to AhNold to give her a pardon.Cant help but wonder just how much it has cost the taxpayers to pay for the added police presence that is required every time this brat appers in public and plays up to the media.Hope to hell that the judge has the balls to hold firm and to not cave in to pressure.Perhaps Miss Hilton is not aware that she could have gotten a lot more than 45 days.California law is quite firm on repeat DUI offenders,and she could have gotten six months,or possibly even a year.

Tom
05-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Nice town, LA......kill your wife, like OJ, Blake, take a walk.
But a traffic violation, jail time! :lol:
And pleas to the governator for clemency to boot!
:bang:

BlueShoe
05-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Quote,"Nice town,LA,kill your wife,take a walk".Tom,you forgot to mention the Clarkson/Spector murder trial going on at this time.In spite of some damning testimony against him,many think that Phil will walk,just like OJ and Blake.What do you think?

Tom
05-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I think they should give Paris house arrest.
Phil's house..........:lol:

Of course he will walk - it is LA, nut capital of the world.
There aren't 12 people in all of LA that aren't morons.
Where ya gonna get a fair jury in that fruit salad of a city?

BlueShoe
05-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Tom,I feel honored to be part of your dazzling dozen that are not morons;I used to live in LA.They even let me serve on a jury once,although that was after I had moved to Orange County.Actually,If we could get rid of the leftwing looneys,assorted screwballs,and most of all,the illegal aliens,LA would not be such a bad place.In fact,it might be like the place that I recall from my childhood.I know,I know;dream on.

Tom
05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Congrats on your Escape From LA! :D

California seems to be a liberal model of how not to do anything.
I thought Ah-nold might have a shot of fixing things, but he turned out to be the biggest looney there!

Hosshead
05-14-2007, 08:40 AM
....Actually,If we could get rid of the leftwing looneys,assorted screwballs,and most of all,the illegal aliens,LA would not be such a bad place.
That doesn't leave much.

A Poll I saw the other day on Non- English speaking people:
Nationwide about 20%
California . .about 40%

Ca. should take that slogan from the Texas Tourism Bureau.
"It's Like A Whole Other Country" !!

Hosshead
05-14-2007, 09:22 AM
However, after living here for too many years, I would change it to :
"California,.. It's Like That Other Country,.. a Hole"

BlueShoe
05-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Have very badly wanted to leave Southern California for many years,but it is never just a case of packing up and leaving;there are many considerations.One of the considerations,which may amuse some,is what this forum is about;horse racing.While I have traveled extensively in the American West and have come upon some pleasant places,all seem to lack racing facilities.That is to say,would prefer to live reasonably close to live racing and/or satellite facilities.Unlike many on this forum,wagering online and watching the races on tv or on my computer is not desirable to myself as a steady long term pastime.

Greyfox
05-14-2007, 09:53 PM
A Quote from Paris Hilton:

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”

Wonder if she'll have a "cell" phone. :lol:

Greyfox
05-23-2007, 04:22 PM
The Daily Mail is reporting:

Done with Schwarzenegger and God, Paris Hilton turns to Buddha for help

Last updated at 14:47pm on 23rd May 2007

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/i/commentIconSm.gif Comments (13) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=457158&in_page_id=1773#StartComments)

Paris Hilton is pulling out all stops to avoid going to prison.

She's already put in a plea to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and turned to God with church visits and Bible readings - now she’s making sure to cover all spiritual bases.

The 26-year-old has turned to Buddha to save her from her 23-day jail sentence.

Greyfox
05-23-2007, 04:24 PM
The Daily Mail link reporting the story is at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=457158&in_page_id=1773

JustRalph
05-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Done with Schwarzenegger and God,

Paris Hilton is pulling out all stops to avoid going to prison.

Aren't those two the same? In her case anyway........... :lol:

Greyfox
06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Checked in.

"The "Simple Life" star is being housed in the "special needs" unit of the 13-year-old jail, separate from most of its 2,200 inmates. The unit contains 12 two-person cells reserved for police officers, public officials, celebrities and other high-profile inmates. Hilton's cell has two bunks, a table, a sink, a toilet and a small window. She does not have a cellmate. "

Further on story at:
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PI4VE81&show_article=1

JPinMaryland
06-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

My guess is she will survive and actually come out better for it. From the few videos I've seen of her she doesnt seem stupid or weak willed. Obviously her emotions are on high alert and she will be extremely focused during her stint.

And, she'll probably get to know every Dave CHappelle skit by heart. He's pretty popular in the joint.

Greyfox
06-05-2007, 01:16 AM
From the few videos I've seen of her she doesnt seem stupid or weak willed..

Not stupid or weak willed?:lol:
If she weren't stupid and weak willed she wouldn't be in jail today.
She would have known and followed her probation conditions.
This is a woman who two years ago didn't know what Walmart is.
There are some videos that you haven't seen, that are available for a price on the net. Dumb and dumber.
I don't do blonde jokes. I don't like stereotyping any group.
But this babe takes the cake.

Tom
06-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Will there be a prison shower video?:p

delayjf
06-07-2007, 11:55 AM
CAN YOU BELEIVE SHE GOT RELEASED???

The news is saying it was for medical reasons, but due to Hippa laws we will never know what that reason was. Bottom line, some doctor got paid off.
She has to wear an ankle bracelet so I guess the Party's at Paris's house. :jump:

Greyfox
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM

The news is saying it was for medical reasons, but due to Hippa laws we will never know what that reason was. Bottom line, some doctor got paid off.
She has to wear an ankle bracelet so I guess the Party's at Paris's house. :jump:

You're right delayjf. She just went in the other day!
A law for the rich and a law for the poor. That's crap.
Story at: http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2007/0607/breaking53.htm

JustMissed
06-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Let the riots begin-I hope they burn LA to the ground. :mad:

From the Drudgereport.com:

"SHARPTON BLASTS JUSTICE SYSTEM
Thu Jun 07 2007 11:45:47 ET

Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network, and one of the country's foremost leaders for civil rights, is blasting the justice system for what appears to be favoritism in the early release of Paris Hilton.

"Though I have nothing but empathy for Ms. Hilton whom I have met and appeared with on Saturday Night Live the night I hosted in 2003, this early release gives all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism that is constantly cited by poor people and people of color. There are any number of cases of people who handle being incarcerated badly and even have health conditions that are not released.

I have served several sentences for civil rights and civil disobedience actions and I even fasted which caused health concerns to prison authorities who paid for a doctor to come see me daily rather than release me. This act smacks of the double standards that many of us raise[End Quote]

JM

Tom
06-07-2007, 03:36 PM

That's not hot!
A rash.
VD?
Too slutty for prison?:lol:
How sad that justice is now a commodity in this country.

Look at the bright side...maybe Lindsey Lohan will run her over! Or Britney's baby.:lol:

Greyfox
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
"SHARPTON BLASTS JUSTICE SYSTEM
Thu Jun 07 2007 11:45:47 ET

"Though I have nothing but empathy for Ms. Hilton whom I have met and appeared with on Saturday Night Live the night I hosted in 2003, this early release gives all of the appearances of economic and racial favoritism that is constantly cited by poor people and people of color. [End Quote]

JM

Sharpton is right to be outraged at her release.
Sharpton is wrong about this being a racial issue.
This is strictly an economic issue and a celebrity issue.
Once again, Sharpton sees what he sees through black lenses only and that is where he loses credibility with me.

JustRalph
06-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Let's face it. There are thousands of reasons to not make her stay.

Exposure to Venereal Disease
Exposure to incredible stupidity
Exposure to corruption and illicit legal maneuvering
Exposure to the repeat offender

all of these things were taken into account and they decided that they couldn't put

The other 2500 Prisoner's at Risk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greyfox
06-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Local radio is saying Paris has been ordered back to court tomorrow morning for a hearing. The question is did the Sheriff have the authority (discretionary) to release her in apparent violation of the court order.
I can't find confirmation on the web.

Greyfox
06-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Local radio is saying Paris has been ordered back to court tomorrow morning for a hearing. The question is did the Sheriff have the authority (discretionary) to release her in apparent violation of the court order.
I can't find confirmation on the web.

tmz.com is reporting: http://www.tmz.com/

In the documents obtained by TMZ, City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is also asking Judge Michael Sauer to hold a hearing, demanding that the Sheriff's Department show why it should not be held in contempt of court for violating Judge Sauer's May 4, 2007 order, which expressly stated "no electronic monitoring."

Late this afternoon, the judge granted the request for a hearing, which is now scheduled for 9:00 AM PDT tomorrow.

Steve 'StatMan'
06-07-2007, 09:29 PM
This had better be good. Made a total mockery out of the California Legal System. Amazing, since I thought O.J., Robert Blake, & others had already managed to do that. So I'm only a little surprised, but was disappointed as expected. DUI seems to have become tres chic lately among celebrities. Absolute worst role models for the young teens and adults who follow their antics and emulate their moves. :mad:

JPinMaryland
06-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Another story says that only the judge in her case can let her out early and the sheriff had no authority to do that. Absent an order from the judge, presumably...

Tom
06-07-2007, 11:40 PM
She suffers from richbitchitis.
ba-boom.

This isn't the first early release she has been involved in.
ba-boom

She was injured at home tonight - got her ankle bracelet caught in one of her ear rings.
ba-boom.

JustRalph
06-07-2007, 11:59 PM
She was injured at home tonight - got her ankle bracelet caught in one of her ear rings.
ba-boom.[/size]

:lol: :lol:

Greyfox
06-08-2007, 01:15 AM
On this evening's Larry King, lawyer Mark Geragos ( remember M. Jackson)
said Hilton was actually in jail too long. She was being punished for being a celebrity. Anyone else in for a misdemeanour would have been in and out in 12 hours. He repeated to USA Today:

"Attorney Mark Geragos, who has represented pop star Michael Jackson and actress Winona Ryder, said it is extremely rare for most misdemeanor offenders to serve jail time in Los Angeles County because of the overcrowding.

The defense attorney suggested that Hilton’s celebrity actually may have worked against her.

‘‘If her name was Paris Perez and not Paris Hilton, she would have been out in 12 to 36 hours,’’ Geragos said."

Geragos went on to claim on King's show that the judge will be on very shakey legal ground trying to put Paris back in jail.
This sends one hell of a message to America about drinking and driving and driving under suspension.

delayjf
06-08-2007, 11:26 AM
"Attorney Mark Geragos, who has represented pop star Michael Jackson and actress Winona Ryder, said it is extremely rare for most misdemeanor offenders to serve jail time in Los Angeles County because of the overcrowding.

Perhaps that's true in General population, but she was in a segregated unit in a one woman cell - how crowded can that be?? I'd be curious is the people he is refering to are probation violators, people who had a chance at the "easy" way out.

The rumor is that the tabloids are offering 500k for a picture of Paris in her jump suit. If I'm working there, I'm getting that picture. Whats the worse that could happen, I get fired, if I commit some silly little misdomeanor - 12-36 hours later I'm walking. Throw me in that briar patch. :)

Tom
06-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I have a few shots of her out of the suit! :eek:

Tom
06-08-2007, 03:16 PM
*B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G* *N*E*W*S*

She's baaaaaaaack.
In jail!

Maybe for the whole 45 days this time.

:lol::lol::lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
06-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow!

Back to the original title of the thread, this has become a real "Soap On A Rope Opera! "

Greyfox
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
I feel that it was unfair to let her out and then bring her back.
That wouldn't be fair to anyone.
Having said that she should have never been let out in the first place.
Reading between the lines, a lot of people have been serving a day or less at that joint. What lessons are learned there?
Congrats to Judge Sauer for following the law.

delayjf
06-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Reading between the lines, a lot of people have been serving a day or less at that joint

That maybe true but to be released because of a medical condition is rare, normally reserved for terminal inmates.

GaryG
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I thought maybe she did a special favor for the warden...:eek:

highnote
06-09-2007, 03:09 AM
Bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Tom
06-09-2007, 10:29 AM
That maybe true but to be released because of a medical condition is rare, normally reserved for terminal inmates.

Terminal for sure.....
All this coverage of her is killing me!