PDA

View Full Version : Republican Debate

ljb
05-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Watched this until 9:00 pm. (Greys Anatomy)
I'm still liking that Arkansas Governor with a hedge on the Rep from Texas.

Tom
05-03-2007, 09:25 PM
The big guns aren't in the race yet....this is the warm up act, like Elmo opening for the Rolling Stones.:lol:

ljb
05-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Here is a quote from the front runner.
Speaking of Iran, Giuliani said "they looked in Ronald Reagan's eyes and in two minutes they released the hostages." That was a reference to the U.S. hostages released from captivity on the day of Reagan's inauguration in 1981.

He didn't mention other hostages taken on Reagan's watch _ those seized in Lebanon and kept for years.

DJofSD
05-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Giuliani - it should be a crime there's an "R" after his name.

ljb
05-03-2007, 11:16 PM
He is the current front runner. Also Huffington post has this called
"Ten middle-aged white men" hmmm

Lefty
05-04-2007, 02:34 AM
DJ, why is that? He's strong on crime, and anti-terrorism and tax cutting. Did a wonderful job in NY.

Tom, who are the big guns? Knute, just don't think he's getting in. Fred Thompson. Saw him on an iterview with Hannity and he doesn't sound all that eager. The big guns are in. Giuliani and MCain. That's your choices. One of them will be the nominee.

Tom
05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
God, Lefty if that's what it boils down to, I am going to have to consider CANADA for the next four years. :eek:

rastajenk
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
I think Fred's stalking style is well-suited for this pace scenario.

Ponyplayr
05-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Giuliani - it should be a crime there's an "R" after his name.The R stands for..Reprobate

Tom
05-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Why did they ever agree to allow Chris "SPitBall" Mathews to moderate?
I don't kow anyone more biased than this lightweigt boob.
Sample questions HE thought were relevant:

>What do you hate most about America?
>Do you think the country would be better off with Bill Clinton back in the
White House?
>Would you hire Karl Rove?

The guy is a fool and wasted a lot of valuable time last night. Imus is a professional compared this white haired ho.:mad:

lsbets
05-04-2007, 10:51 AM
How about Olberman hosting the debate analysis. LOL - get the dumbest, most arrogant, far left fool you can find and then try to claim to be objective. But, at least the Reps didn't say MSNBC couldn't air the debate like the Dems did with Fox.

Lefty
05-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Stalking style doesn't win this race. Didn't you notice how early everything is taking off this yr. You better have plenty of money in the coffers quick cause this whole thing gonna be pretty well decided a lot earlier than ever before. Fred might get left at the post.

DJofSD
05-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Why did they ever agree to allow Chris "SPitBall" Mathews to moderate?

I didn't watch it. Did any one tell him to go jump in the lake when asked any question?

Tom
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Unlike the desm, the repubs are not afraid of anyone - any quesiton.
Says a lot about the dems ability to be leaders....whiners do not lead.
they all - Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs - told the country - we can't handle the people at Fox...we will not allow them to ask tough questions.

Now aren't they just the people to stand up to Alqeda? :lol::lol::lol:

cappoblanca
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Wonder why no one here has spoken of Rep. Ron Paul, MD of Texas and his response to why we should be extracting ourselves from Iraq. A former military flight surgeon (obstetrics-gynecology) and congressman who claims that we do not need the IRS and made claims that the war advance was planned on an "enemy" that could not have been either a current or eventual threat.
Note that some news reports made claims that Romney was the winner and most others (Giuliani was 2nd) were left behind. Oh, some polls show that Paul was 3rd!
See: www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=103899 (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=103899) showing Paul leading by 69%!

www.opednews.com/articles/1/genera_alex_wal_070505_press_ignores_paul_g.htm (http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/genera_alex_wal_070505_press_ignores_paul_g.htm)
Neo-con news outlets deflecting actual performance rates of Ron Paul's debate

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgjI_WROg6w (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgjI_WROg6w)

http://worldvisionalportal.org/WVPforum/viewtopic.php?p=1618#1618
:cool:

Tom
05-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Isn't he that tranvestite on TV/Vegas?
Is he(?) running:confused:

rastajenk
05-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Wonder why no one here has spoken of Rep. Ron Paul, MD of Texas

Cause Ron Paul's a kook, regardless of his party affiliation.

PaceAdvantage
05-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Cappoblanca, why not just put a hotlink to rense.com in every post you make and avoid all that copy/paste retyping....

Are you Jeff himself?

We get it....you're a conspiracy theory nut and you like to visit Rense.Com.

It's ok. I go there myself at times to see how the other side lives.