PDA

View Full Version : Rage Against the Machine

dav4463
05-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Wow, tough aren't they? First they call for Bush to be tried, hung, and shot and compare him to Nazi's. Anybody else tired of political musicians and actors? It gets old.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_5784517?nclick_check=1

It's on www.drudgereport.com if you can't get the article to pull up.

JustRalph
05-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I am with you Dav. I believe this technically violates the law. Should be interesting to see how it plays out with the Secret Service.

delayjf
05-01-2007, 06:21 PM
I recommend a week of atitude adjustment at Club Gitmo :D

wonatthewire1
05-01-2007, 06:53 PM
what ever happened to the 1st amendment that so many have died for?

You guys are interesting...contradictory but interesting nonetheless

:lol:

skate
05-01-2007, 06:55 PM
and, ah, who was 'it' writen for?;)

JustRalph
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
what ever happened to the 1st amendment that so many have died for?

You guys are interesting...contradictory but interesting nonetheless

:lol:

there are limits. "Fire in a crowded theatre" kind of limits

46zilzal
05-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I like the fact that ANY nutbar can stand up at any time, and talk his line of thought no matter it's being rational or what.....It really allows one to see, evaluate and decide on all points of view. It keeps your mind OPEN, not predetermined.

chickenhead
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
I've seen them in concert before...me shoulder to shoulder jam packed amongst 50,000 in SF park. It was something.

lsbets
05-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I like the fact that ANY nutbar can stand up at any time, and talk his line of thought no matter it's being rational or what.....

And here I always pictured you as sitting. :eek:

Won - I personally enjoy it when idiots can shout whatever they want to. Its amusing. These guys are harmless - idiots, but harmless.

Tom
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I like the fact that ANY nutbar can stand up at any time, and talk his line of thought no matter it's being rational or what.....It really allows one to see, evaluate and decide on all points of view. It keeps your mind OPEN, not predetermined.

You will appreciate, then, that the libs are alreay drafting legislation to limit what anyone can say in public gatherings. To go along with thier attempts to silence talk radio. Free seech is the enemy of liberals. Righty's, howver, are never threatened by it. WE encourage lefty's to talk away...best way to make out points! :lol:

Barry HUSSEIN Obama is going to learn that lesson really wqick, as he sets himself up for the Clinton Juggernat to destroy him. Just keep flapping that stupidity, Barry O.