PDA

View Full Version : Make Big Money The Easy Way ---

NoDayJob
04-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Looks like Gemini Press is at it again--- Yup, for a mere $30.00 [+ 8.5% N.Y. sales tax] they are giving a double your money back guarantee on a system [Makido-One] that is purported to win 80% of exotics and return 200% on your money. Wow, I guess my SKPP software has finally met its match. I can't wait until they deliver my copy of this barn-burning, easy money method. They better have double my money deposited in their account, cuz I have a hunch they'll be needing it. I have a gold plated plaque with the words engraved in the middle, "Youse Izza Sucker", for those methods that have taken my money like a runaway streetsweeper. As soon as I make a million with this system I'll let you all know so that you may get in on the action too. Please, please, don't hold your breath, this may take a few months, years, centuries, milleniums or eons. If you haven't received a copy of this promotion, I'd suggest you get in touch with Gemini Press before this too good to be true offer expires. :lol: :lol: