PDA

View Full Version : The Clintons and the Damage Done.

delayjf
04-30-2007, 07:13 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/4/30/100933.shtml

Interesting article about China attempting to obtain US Militrary technology. We can thank the Bush administration for its foresight and vision. This one should make the top ten reasons for not voting for Hillary.

The top reason for voting for her should read. " I hate traditional American and want to transform this Nation into a western version of Europe."

GameTheory
04-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Militrary? Was that on purpose?

JustRalph
04-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Great info, Thanks for the link!

Greyfox
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks delayif.
Interesting link. Also interesting link there on "Climate of Fear" and short video trailer.

Ponyplayr
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
What does this story have to do with Hillary? Was she the president?
Hell Ronald Reagan sold military technology to Saudi Arabia.
Nixon sold the F-16 to Iran.

46zilzal
04-30-2007, 08:23 PM

Oops the selectively forget those things.

wonatthewire1
04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
<<transform this Nation into a western version of Europe>>

we already are

Tom
04-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Oops the selectively forget those things.

Paging 46, paging 46....please call 2007.

Saudi Arabia, like it or not, is our ALLY,
and Iran. Like it or not was an ally back then. Surely you should understand you cannot use today's knowledge to judge actions 40 yeas ago.

What Regan and Nixon did cannot in the wildest stretch of the imagination be looked at through today's knowledge base.

It would really be nice if just once you could justify your hatred through something other than warped emotions.

The Soviet Union was our top, #1 priority back then, not the islamic menace, althought one of the real visionalries, Ollie North, was one of the first to identify Bin LAden as the threat that he is today, and that is whyhe diverted some of Iran Contra funds for personal use...not out of greed, but he installed a state of the art security system at his home because he knew he and his family could be a great risk.

JustRalph
04-30-2007, 11:05 PM
The Soviet Union was our top, #1 priority back then, not the islamic menace, althought one of the real visionalries, Ollie North, was one of the first to identify Bin LAden as the threat that he is today, and that is whyhe diverted some of Iran Contra funds for personal use...not out of greed, but he installed a state of the art security system at his home because he knew he and his family could be a great risk.

It wasn't Bin Laden but some other wingnut terrorist. The point is still valid though.

Tom
04-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Ralph, I think he talked about Bin Laden in one of his book.....let me look for it. Might have been a radio interview or TV documentarty....was a while ago.

I will ask him the the "Right-wing" dinner Thursday. You going? I hear it's lobster again. ;)

JustRalph
05-01-2007, 12:20 AM
I will ask him the the "Right-wing" dinner Thursday. You going? I hear it's lobster again. ;)

Nope, it's crabs! But, just like the lobster.......they only have one claw.......

a right one................

delayjf
05-01-2007, 11:40 AM

Selling conventional hardware to our Allies is one thing, selling technology that can improve long range missle accuracy is quite another, do yo suppose any of that technology made it's way to N. Korea?

Bye the bye we sold F-14s not F-16s to Iran. I forget nothing. :cool:

skate
05-01-2007, 06:52 PM

ok ok ok, here, what they do is sell 'whatever' when the tec is outdated.

as in 'obtain a profit'. when its not useful to the USA anymore.