PDA

View Full Version : video's of final derby workouts from kee

john del riccio
04-30-2007, 03:42 PM
http://ww2.keeneland.com/racing/lists/video%20features/allitemsalt.aspx?cat=Workouts

John

point given
04-30-2007, 04:20 PM
http://ww2.keeneland.com/racing/lists/video%20features/allitemsalt.aspx?cat=Workouts

John

thanks for that link. Scat Daddys last work was pretty nice lookin' , and Cowtown cat was nice too. Curlin looks like a serious horse too, just can't get over the no foundation and will be just his 4th lifetime race, at lowish odds.

DanG
04-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Great link John! :ThmbUp:

Keenelands web site is really state of the art in many ways.

JustRalph
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks John, shortens my search later this week!!!

Great Link!

DJofSD
04-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Circular Quay and Rags to Riches -- which is which? The inside horse has a larger blaze. What horse is on the inside?

TIA

DJofSD
04-30-2007, 08:59 PM
The two works by Great Hunter are radically different. The older work is nothing but a breeze while the latest is a work under a tight hold. Also it appears he might have dropped some weight in the two days in between.

JustRalph
04-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Circular Quay and Rags to Riches -- which is which? The inside horse has a larger blaze. What horse is on the inside?

TIA

rags to riches on the inside

point given
04-30-2007, 11:39 PM

TIA

RTR is on the inside and larger than CC, who is on the small side.

point given
04-30-2007, 11:44 PM
The two works by Great Hunter are radically different. The older work is nothing but a breeze while the latest is a work under a tight hold. Also it appears he might have dropped some weight in the two days in between.

I dunno, but the Great Hunter that I saw on the west coast in his first off the LO looked a helluva lot better than the one who ran in the BG . His works also left me a bit off him ( although i got him in futures along with Street Sense). I thought the Scat Daddy and Cowtown works looked good,especially the last SD work.

bigmack
05-01-2007, 12:18 AM
What an outstanding thing for KEE to do and for you, John to link. Thanks.