Insta-pick pro

Any info or help appreciated thanks

pressman
04-26-2007, 04:22 PM
horse sense v6
win-ergy

MitchS
04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I've got the instructions for Master Consensus and the Sound System CD versions. The instructions are not on CD though. Just the systems itself are on CD. The instructions are in a written manual that would need to be mailed if you really want them. If you have the software why would you need the instructions :lol:. I mean the softwares self explanatory and the instructions are really not needed? At least that I can figure. Of course I've given up Horse Racing for the time being, sticking to Baccarat, BJ and Poker where theres more money to be made and more consistently ;).

I've got a horse right here, his name is Paul Revere and if the weathers clear we can mail the instructions to you.. can do, can do.. :D

pressman
04-27-2007, 07:09 AM
On the master consensus sytems there 23 sytems involved a bunch of confusing numbers It would be nice to know what everything means I got the sound system thanks

MitchS
04-27-2007, 08:15 AM
The instruction manual is 38 pages. Most of the pages are about installation and stuff, theres really not much in the instruction manual about the actual numbers themselves. I'll be happy to make a copy and mail it to you. PM me your address.

Greyfox
04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
If you have the software why would you need the instructions :lol:.

He got them at a garage sale from the "ex" of a punter who made a fortune off them and ran off to Mexico with two young blonde's.:lol:

ranchwest
04-27-2007, 03:47 PM
He got them at a garage sale from the "ex" of a punter who made a fortune off them and ran off to Mexico with two young blonde's.:lol:

A friend of mine was in the software business and he got a lot of "the dog ate it".

Gibbon
04-28-2007, 11:10 PM
horse sense v6
http://www.ponypicker.com/v7demo_files/frame.htm
You may need to place the above into your trusted zone of browser.