PDA

View Full Version : Florida Marlins

OTM Al
04-25-2007, 12:49 PM
This might be a reach considering, but has anyone here ever gone to a Marlins game? I'm going to be in Miami in early June and I like to go see parks I've never been too. Looks as if I can get a seat about anywhere I want, but I pretty much can only go to the Sunday day game. I'm not a big sit in the sunshine guy, so I was wondering if there may be part of the stadium that has a little better shade to sit in.

philsfan07
04-25-2007, 01:33 PM
This might be a reach considering, but has anyone here ever gone to a Marlins game? I'm going to be in Miami in early June and I like to go see parks I've never been too. Looks as if I can get a seat about anywhere I want, but I pretty much can only go to the Sunday day game. I'm not a big sit in the sunshine guy, so I was wondering if there may be part of the stadium that has a little better shade to sit in.
I have a friend in Miami who goes to most of the Phillies/Marlins games and he said sit close to the 1B dugout, as you will have a fantastic view of the 'Florida Mermaids' (the Marlins cheerleaders)..

And you can pretty much choose your seat, as they rarely draw more than 15,000