PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen The Movie "Night At The Museum"

billrock
04-25-2007, 08:48 AM
I hear it's supposed to be pretty good. I'm considering buying it as a gift for my Mom and I was hoping to get some opinions from anyone who's seen it.

Ron
04-25-2007, 09:13 AM
I thought it was more directed toward younger people.

boomman
04-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Good flick, kind of reminded me of Jumanji.....

Boomer

DJofSD
04-25-2007, 10:46 AM
My son and I saw it when it opened. He really enjoyed it and I got a few good chuckles out of it. If anything, he'll know who Teddy Roosevelt is! Bully!!

Not as good as "Blazing Saddles" or "Young Frankenstein" (obviously, adult humor) but certainly better than anything that Adam Sandler has done.

1 thumb up.

Dick Schmidt
04-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Not a bad movie, but I've got a better idea, one that I got for my mother. For about the same price as one film, you can get a 3 month subscription to Netflicks and see dozens. Mom liked it so much I got her a one year subscription for Christmas soon after and have kept it up for two years now. She is more or less confined to her home and now sees more movies than anyone in the family; 4 or 5 a week. Wonderful for anyone who doesn't get out much and can't find anything good on TV most of the time.

Dick

If you can't beat them, run!

betovernetcapper
04-25-2007, 06:30 PM
I took my nieces (ages 9-10-11) to it and they loved it. I wouldn't want to see it again but it really wasn't terrible. Ben Stiller's mother makes a cameo which is sort of cool.

Zaf
04-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Took my 8 y.o. son, he loved it, I enjoyed it !

Z