PDA

View Full Version : What a Disgrace!!

Observer
11-22-2002, 06:04 PM
Glad to see the stewards stepped in on this despicable act:

http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=12844

This is a forgiving game, but if I had horses, this guy would never ride them, despite his apology. True colors come out under pressure, or in the heat of the moment, but it's always easier to look back and say "sorry," especially when your business is on the line. Any rider that would pull such a stunt would not be permitted near any horse that I might have.
:mad:

rrbauer
11-22-2002, 06:10 PM
The image that came to mind when I read the story was of Chris Antley and Charismatic in the Belmont. His attempts to help his horse and protect it from further injury should serve as a model for all riders.

so.cal.fan
11-22-2002, 06:19 PM
I sure hope this little creep never rides in So. Calif.
I have never told off a rider for ANY reason in 40 years I have been going to the track, but I think I may just boo this guy, if I was ever unlucky enough to see him in a paddock.
This guy deserves THREE SNEERS from all of us:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom
11-22-2002, 08:09 PM
I certainly hope this little gets visited in the parking lot some late afternoon, when it is dark........by a horse lover with a baseball bat. I would ban this creep for at least a year.

freeneasy
11-28-2002, 12:03 AM
yeah and next time this little creepshit takes a spill the jocks otta kick a little dirt on him as they pass by.

Tom
11-28-2002, 11:35 AM
That would be be appropriate, and mabey a loogie or two.