PDA

View Full Version : I love stories like these....

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2007, 02:17 AM
You'd think the "Neo-Cons" would like to keep any Islamic connection to the recent V-Tech shootings hush hush (if they even exist), but no, these guys spin it the other way around....as if any Islamic V-Tech connection would be presented as a pretext for war with Iran.....HUH?

The loony-left in action:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/180407terroristattack.htm

I particularly enjoyed this graph:

Though there are other literary possibilities for explaining the meaning behind "Ismail Ax," expect war propagandists like Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Shaun Hannity to run hard with this angle for the rest of the week and exploit it to make the case that the VA Massacre was a terrorist attack perpetrated by an America-hating militant Muslim.

Tom
04-19-2007, 07:31 AM
So should I stand down or what? :confused:

Amazing how some people cannot think a thought that is not politically motivated. Actually, it is sad.

OTM Al
04-19-2007, 09:25 AM
prisonplanet.com is one of the big sources for 9/11 conspiracy nuts. I guarantee the quote is not truly politically motivated. It is motivated by their own specil brand of insanity. Never believe a single quote that comes off this site.

rastajenk
04-19-2007, 11:26 AM
For more outrageous hyperbole, try this link (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=25170_The_Worst_Left-Wing_Article_Ever&only), wherein the writer blames the families of the victims for their loss by merely being American citizens, the collective guilt thing. Or go directly to the original article, here (http://www.counterpunch.org/ross04182007.html) .

Lefty
04-19-2007, 11:41 AM
This Sherwood Ross guy is a nut of the first order but wonder how many on this board agree with this nut.

boxcar
04-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Are we sure this Sherwood Ross guy is a nut of the first order but wonder how many on this board agreees with this nut.

Probably more than anyone would publicly care to admit. I'm telling ya: This Cho nutjob could have easily passed for a Liberal. Virtually indistinguishable.

Boxcar

kenwoodallpromos
04-19-2007, 01:05 PM
You'd think the "Neo-Cons" would like to keep any Islamic connection to the recent V-Tech shootings hush hush (if they even exist), but no, these guys spin it the other way around....as if any Islamic V-Tech connection would be presented as a pretext for war with Iran.....HUH?

The loony-left in action:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/180407terroristattack.htm

I particularly enjoyed this graph:

lsbets
04-19-2007, 01:14 PM
PA - off the top of my head I can think of at least three people here who would post similar stuff.

Tom
04-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Would or will? :bang:

skate
04-19-2007, 03:56 PM
how about those responsible, imo, security, the school.

just aint no way, one guy, 2 guns, kill 30 people, in that situation.

money is not an issue.

this one should have been simple.

linrom1
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
how about those responsible, imo, security, the school.

money is not an issue.

this one should have been simple.

Sure, like bunch of college students ignorant of what's happening sitting behind desks will bonzai charge the shooter--only with the benefit of hindsight.. The shooter is in total CONTROL, there is no place to hide or to run, they'll all just dive and cower behind desks and play dead as he walks between classrooms and then comes back to finish off anybody who is not yet dead. After the shooter repeated his routine twice, the best thing ,the remaining survivors spontenouslyl concluded, was to block the door.

JustRalph
04-19-2007, 05:21 PM
because kids today aren't able to react......they don't know danger or evil when it rears its head. I notice the holocaust survivor didn't wait to act. He recognized the threat right away. we don't teach our kids real world skills anymore.

skate
04-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Sure, like bunch of college students ignorant of what's happening sitting behind desks will bonzai charge the shooter--only with the benefit of hindsight.. The shooter is in total CONTROL, there is no place to hide or to run, they'll all just dive and cower behind desks and play dead as he walks between classrooms and then comes back to finish off anybody who is not yet dead. After the shooter repeated his routine twice, the best thing ,the remaining survivors spontenouslyl concluded, was to block the door.

Da!:sleeping:

you are who you are, fine.

with a security system, radio, video, las Vegas style.

one guy shooting 2. two hours later, 1/2 mile away the same guy guns down 30 kids with 2 hands guns. i dont see this happening in Las Vegas, which is not as secure as a college campus.

as a mater of fact, they had this guy in site for two years.
ok.
go back to sleep.:sleeping:

wonatthewire1
04-19-2007, 09:26 PM
<<<we don't teach our kids real world skills anymore.>>>

I blame the advent of the minivan for this. All that room, carrying all that stuff for the kids to take a 1 hour ride!

Had they grown up like we did with a Plymouth Volare, Valiant or the '67 Ford Mustang (pale ice green, white convertible top and all 3 of us in the back seat while Mom is flooring it and moving that stick shift like a NASCAR driver) then they would know the real world.

Too much comfort these days...

Snag
04-19-2007, 10:48 PM
because kids today aren't able to react......they don't know danger or evil when it rears its head. I notice the holocaust survivor didn't wait to act. He recognized the threat right away. we don't teach our kids real world skills anymore.

JR, I agree with you. But as a college student, I don't think I would have been able to react. Only after being in the "real world" would I even think I would have thought how to react.

How many times to we hear about gun shots sounding like firecrackers?

JustRalph
04-19-2007, 10:57 PM
JR, I agree with you. But as a college student, I don't think I would have been able to react. Only after being in the "real world" would I even think I would have thought how to react.

How many times to we hear about gun shots sounding like firecrackers?

exactly. We should be teaching our kids...........better..........

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2007, 02:42 AM

No way? Sure there was a way, and it's described with three words:

HOLLOW POINT BULLETS

JustRalph
04-20-2007, 09:58 AM

HOLLOW POINT BULLETS

not so much that he had hollow points. I am sure it helped. But, He had a captive crowd who made it easy. have you heard the cell phone video? He went thu a clip pretty well. It didn't take that long. A very well trained individual could have done much more damage in that scenario.

Tom
04-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Didn't anyone try to negotiate with him?

Snag
04-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Didn't anyone try to negotiate with him?

Tom, the "talking lobby" is waiting till the "anti gun lobby" wraps up their rant over this guy.

skate
04-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Va is one of three states (liberal laws) that could not help this guy, by security measures, until someones life was in danger (imminently).

ya think they might... do something.

hcap
04-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Originaly posted by PA I love stories like these....

The loony-left in actionHow about the loony right.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2007/04/21/wmd_conspiracy/index.html

(a) WMDs really were found in Iraq after the invasion, (b) they were located in vast underground bunkers (c) which contained "nuclear, chemical and biological materials", but (d) the U.S., through negligence, failed to secure those sites and, as a result, (e) the WMDs were stolen by The Terrorists and/or Syrian agents, who now have them and are actively plotting (along with China, Russia and North Korea) to use them against the West, but --

(f) because the Bush administration is so embarrassed by their failure to prevent the theft of all these dastardly weapons, and because Democrats are embarrassed by this discovery because it proves that Saddam really did have WMDs all along, they have all jointly created a vast conspiracy where they conceal the discovery of WMDs in order to cover up for their negligence.

lsbets
04-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow Hcrap, you could've written that oped. Instead of it isn't true for x,y, or z reason, or I doubt it to be true for the following reasons, it is nothing but snark with no substance. What's scary is you find that to be intelligent discourse, but I guess when no pictures are involved its hard for you to follow along.

Lefty
04-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Va is one of three states (liberal laws) that could not help this guy, by security measures, until someones life was in danger (imminently).

ya think they might... do something.
The guy should have been booted out of school. If stalking and setting dorm fires isn't enough to accomplish this; what the hell is?

Indulto
04-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Wow Hcrap, you could've written that oped. Instead of it isn't true for x,y, or z reason, or I doubt it to be true for the following reasons, it is nothing but snark with no substance. What's scary is you find that to be intelligent discourse, but I guess when no pictures are involved its hard for you to follow along.lsbets,
The quality of your sarcasm is definitely improving, but it's not clear what you agree or disagree with re: Gaubatz's claims.

lsbets
04-21-2007, 11:45 PM
lsbets,
The quality of your sarcasm is definitely improving, but it's not clear what you agree or disagree with re: Gaubatz's claims.

I give you credit for reading comprehension. Others would have assumed that I agree, simply because I pointed out the weakness of the rebuttal. I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

hcap
04-22-2007, 07:03 AM
Equal time for The loony right
PA started this thread citing one dubious website and generalizing about the "loony left". I posted an article showing many mainstream righty blogs linking to as usual when it comes to the WMD issue, another bogus story.

Greenwald says. But the leading Right-wing bloggers and other neoconservatives are actually receptive to -- or are even actively promoting -- the theory that everyone from the President to military leaders to Senate Democrats have all engineered a massive conspiracy to cover-up the fact that we really did find vast stockpiles of Saddam's WMDs in Iraq, that they were stolen by the Terrorists and Syria, that it's all part of a plot involving large numbers of nations and groups to destroy the West, and now everyone is hiding this because they are embarrassed that they allowed it to happen.The moved WMD theory surfaces once again. Gaubatz said his sources convinced him that there were WMD stockpiles and nuclear programs in Iraq; they were carefully concealed; much has been moved to Syria; and it was not found because the Iraq Survey Group was incompetent
Hey Lshits, if you "don't have an opinion one way or the other", after this crap, you are seriously missing some analytical skills. OK, OK, you won't be honest and call the WMD"s story bogus.

I would think you would certainly have an opinion on Gaubatz. Can you comment on this? Very first paragraphs from his website...

"National Existence is political order experienced by men of the nation as a Rise to Being. Its opposite is a replacement of political order experienced by men, women, children and slaves as a Fall from Being. This Redirection in the experience of the Terms of Being (Self, Society, G-d and World) results in the collapse of Self into Society and all into World. The goal, wittingly or otherwise: a World State.

SANE opposes this Redirection and its manifestations: chants of Racism, Democracy, Equal Rights, Human Rights, Women's Rights, Animal Rights, and the always growing list of what is the Single Concept: Certainty/Uncertainty = Science/Open Society = World. To understand this reciprocal and how it affects a convergence of factors bent on the destruction of National Existence is to be SA

Opposes "it's manifestations of chants of Racism, Democracy, Equal Rights "

????

lsbets
04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Hell Hcrap, you're not even honest enough to admit that Saddam did have WMDs at one point, some chemical weapons were found, and some were used against our troops. Your complete dishonesty pretty much disqualifies you from having a credible opinion on anything.

hcap
04-22-2007, 01:14 PM
SOME. LSHITS NOT STOCKPILES.
NO operational relationship with osama

Yet all those righty blogs link to your latest moved WMD theory.
Hell Lshits, even your leedur finally said there were none.

Remember this?

Bush, Cheney admit Iraq had no WMD, take new tack
They cite oil-for-food scam as justification for invasion

By Scott Lindlaw
ASSOCIATED PRESS

October 8, 2004

WASHINGTON – President Bush and his vice president conceded yesterday in the clearest terms yet that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction, trying to shift the Iraq war debate to a new issue – whether the invasion was justified because Hussein was abusing a U.N. oil-for-food program.

....Yet Bush and Cheney acknowledged more definitively than before that Hussein did not have the banned weapons that both men had asserted he did – and had cited as the major justification before attacking Iraq last year.

Bush has recently left the question open. For example, when asked in June whether he thought such weapons had existed in Iraq, the president said he would "wait until Charlie (Duelfer) gets back with the final report."

In July, Bush said, "We have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction," a sentence construction that kept alive the possibility that the weapons might yet be discovered.

Yesterday, Bush used the clearest language to date nailing the question shut. "Iraq did not have the weapons that our intelligence believed were there," he said, his words placing the blame on U.S. intelligence agencies.

-------------------------------

In any case letting the UN inspectors finish would have answered the question.

lsbets
04-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Ah, hcrap, maybe you're not dishonest, maybe you're just dumb. To state that Saddam had no WMDs is an absolute falsehood. My theory all along has been the same - I don't know. Neither do you, you're just not honest enough to admit it.

46zilzal
04-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Ah, hcrap, maybe you're not dishonest, maybe you're just dumb. To state that Saddam had no WMDs is an absolute falsehood. My theory all along has been the same - I don't know. Neither do you, you're just not honest enough to admit it.
Read David Kay's testimony to Congress

hcap
04-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Never said none Lshits. But certainly not the case presented to the congress and people in order to stir up the imminent threat scenario. Not enough WMD's as postulated by your leedur to launch a war. No mushroom cloud bogeymania. And why not let the inspectors finish?

Since you have ducked having an opinion on Gaubatz. Here is mine

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

.................................................. ..................................

And let's not forget the Major T.J. "King" Kong school of foreign relations.
I guess when bush made his "Kong" speeches, images of Slim Pickens finished the the hand job. Gung Ho and damn the inspectors

"Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies.
Now look, boys. I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches. But I got a pretty fair idea that somethin' doggoned important's going on back there. And I got a fair idea of the kind of personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beins if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat. But I want you to remember one thing - the folks back home is a countin' on ya, and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. Tell ya somethin' else - this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions an' personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for every last one of ya, regardless of your race, color, or your creed. Now, let's get this thing on the hump. We got some flyin' to do.
http://home.att.net/~bob.wallace/pickens.jpg

hcap
04-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh yeah I forgot. Here's Richard Perle enjoying a smoke.

http://home.att.net/~bob.wallace/strangelove.jpg

lsbets
04-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Never said none

Perhaps you need to go back and reread your posts. Although I can understand your confusion, you're probably still deliriously happy from the dreadful body count the other day that helps things inch towards the numbers you desperately want to be true.

hcap
04-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Never said none. I have always maintained the case for war was exaggerated. Much easier to build a pack of lies. Pretty much how you operate

My, my, Lshits. You are running outta rational comebacks so dig in the gutter.you're probably still deliriously happy from the dreadful body count the other day that helps things inch towards the numbers you desperately want to be true.To suggest that I want people to die to support my case is uncalled for. And you and others have done it many times before.

Apologize for the gutter crack

lsbets
04-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Never said none. I have always maintained the case for war was exaggerated. Much easier to build a pack of lies. Pretty much how you operate

My, my, Lshits. You are running outta rational comebacks so dig in the gutter.To suggest that I want people to die to support my case is uncalled for. And you and others have done it many times before.

Apologize for the gutter crack

Apologize? Absolutely not. Its your words that lead me to that conclusion. You appear to be so wrapped up in your "case" that anything, not matter how horrible, that might make your case look stronger would be a good thing. Its your obsession that brought about that observation.

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Stop turning user names into profanity. If you can't play nice, you won't play at all....

The hatred is getting a bit overwhelming, even for me...

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
I can't post one loony left article without these guys going ballistic....

Imagine if the right acted like this....I'd run out of server space!

hcap
04-22-2007, 03:38 PM
You appear to be so wrapped up in your "case" that anything, not matter how horrible, that might make your case look stronger would be a good thing. Its your obsession that brought about that observation.
Screw you and your amateur psychoanalysis. Your ability to discern motives for peace and an end to this war is swayed by your military mindset. Ok on the battlefield but comes up short playing Freud.

If there are obsessions here it's your mindless babble about justifications for war. Evidently your inability to defend the last 4 years and your useless leaders, led to your uncalled for gutter level cracks.

PA I can't post one loony left article without these guys going ballistic....

Imagine if the right acted like this....I'd run out of server space!
End of discussionI simply responded with a loony right article. Then I was called hcrap. Speak to your buddy. And ask him not to malign my motives

lsbets
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Out of respect for PA, I'll bow out instead of getting into a third grade pointing match, but I find it funny that one who does nothing but maligns everyone he disagrees with is begging the guy who runs the board to have people not malign his motives.

hcap
04-22-2007, 03:51 PM
We all call each other many things on both sides. But to say I wish for innocent deaths to justify my case is cold.

You are out of line.
End of discussion

lsbets
04-22-2007, 04:03 PM
It seems I've hit a nerve. Perhaps you have wondered the same thing that I observed as you have slip deeper into the abyss of your obsession.

Indulto
04-22-2007, 05:27 PM
--- NEWS FLASH ---

Psychiatrists were re-routed from Virginia today to prevent cyber-psychotic postercide as a pair of perennial political pistol-packers maligned each other mercilessly in meaningless mutual mental masturbation.

The conflict pitted the repeat-the-accusation-long-enough charge of orgasmic reveling-in-death-tolls (sometimes considered a variation of patriotism-questioning) against the failure-to-recognize-when-one-is-ahead syndrome combined with vengeance-is-mine, weapons-of-mass-delusion hunting.

Authorities released each combatant in his own failure-of-recognizance.

skate
04-23-2007, 03:46 PM

HOLLOW POINT BULLETS

ok now ,here i go again.

im talking about the whole syndrome, not the shooting alone, big differential.

i understand, how good you guys are with the pistol, fine.

but but but, the security, and im talking over 2years, was Nothing.

he Never should have gotten the Gun. never should have been able to walk 1/2 mile 2 hours later, alerts should have been issued.

red flags were all over this guy, for years.

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, if you believe the loony left, the cops were told to stand down by the Feds (just like on 9/11 when the military stood down and "allowed" 9/11 to happen) so that the executions could take place.

They even have it now that the Cho is NOT the murderer, that someone else either did it, or helped him. Something about time lines, photos of another guy being arrested (I betcha almost EVERYONE coming out of that building ALIVE was considered a SUSPECT at one point or another, so that proves nothing) and the infamous cell phone video.

If you want to smell the craziness for yourself, go here at your own risk:

http://rense.com/general76/reflec.htm

http://rense.com/general76/fprt.htm

skate
04-24-2007, 05:51 PM
i do not see the need for a stretch. it seems so simple.

from what i've seen (little really) they had an ID on this guy, to the extent that he was Asian, long before the killings of the 30 students.

should have been no question, consider his recent past, whom they should have been able to locate, if the alarm was given. lots of time for action on this guy. he had a red flag on his back for years.

an asian shots 2 people,they've not yet caught him, they look for him and they notify all other buildings, etc.

And put frgi... locks on the doors. what the hell, he even brought his own locks.
not a 9/11...