PDA

View Full Version : A fun & free contest, anyone?

smf
11-22-2002, 01:25 PM
I'm not pushing another forum at the expense of the board here, but there's a free contest that takes place during the FG season at http://www.nola.com/forums/startinggate/

Crackers (who also posts here), has posted the details on the link above on post #840. Hope everyone gives it a look, plus you can get some good insights on a great, competitive meet in a great city.

It's all for fun. No life- changing prizes of 100k plus on the line, it's 99.9 % FEPO. However, the FG folks are nice enuff to put up a small prize (usually a cap/ hat or such) to the winner each week.

crackers@NOLA
11-22-2002, 04:32 PM
It is a fun thing for everyone. It can also be a great learning experience over the course of the meet. There are some good handicappers who particpate HHLOU, Rich Glazier the paddock host at DEL PK, the guys from HANDICAPPERS DATA MINE. Last year we had approx. 50 players per weekend. And yes there are prizes given by Mr Krantz from the Fair Grounds gift shop. We also at the end of the meet try to get together for lunch at the track and a chance to meet the faces. Its FREE, FUN and everyone is welcome to join in starting next weekend. Any questions just send to me.