PDA

View Full Version : The Racing Dispatch

TurfRuler
04-17-2007, 04:06 PM
I thought we were so tired of having to sign up to get information from web sites!!!

misscashalot
04-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I want to use Brisnet for the odds board, but require to sign up and give my mothers maiden name and SS#. Screw them.

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Is this the "stream of consciousness" thread?

misscashalot
04-17-2007, 06:52 PM

Psychobred?

Suff
04-17-2007, 06:58 PM

RSS News Feed hyperlinks go to thier Login page for Blog commentary. At least they were when I clicked on them earlier.

TravisVOX
04-17-2007, 11:28 PM
We don't require registration?

The one thing we do require, however, is that comments be approved on the blogs. This is to prevent spammers and server crashers.

Thanks for visiting the site!

Suff
04-17-2007, 11:35 PM
We don't require registration?

The one thing we do require, however, is that comments be approved on the blogs. This is to prevent spammers and server crashers.

Thanks for visiting the site!

I could offer you a few suggestions, however I'll stick with one.

Read my post that advises the hyoerlinks from your newsfeed are not going to the story, but to the registration page to comment on the story.

PaceAdvantage
04-18-2007, 01:04 AM
RSS News Feed hyperlinks go to thier Login page for Blog commentary. At least they were when I clicked on them earlier.

Racing Dispatch has changed their format a bit, and it appears this new format is not going to work too well with my home page, which is a shame, because they did find interesting stories in places where the other majors did not (BloodHorse, T-Bred Times, etc.)

I'm examining my options at the moment...