PDA

View Full Version : Rate this Tune...2

Shacopate
04-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all of the feeback on the "Rate this Tune" thread. I'm going to make a demo tape and the guy at Tropical studio told me to pick four songs and put the "best" one first, so I've hoping to use the PA forum as a focus group.

Here's the Tropical studio recording and short remix I did with VirtualDJ. The remix is only 90 seconds because I was using some free-trial WAV to MP3 software and the demo-version only allows 90 seconds. I've already removed the software; they can keep it.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/22e80345-0de8-4825-90e1-161e8d1584f4/Deliverance

http://www.esnips.com/doc/e1655ddc-3cba-4d4e-9217-ca747ef26d5e/Deliverance2

To play the song: Click link, then the BLUE download button of the left and then click OK on the small box, the music will play automatically after it downloads.

Any comments, ideas or suggestions will be considered...

Thanks in advance,

Shock

fergie
04-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey, Shacopate, not bad!:) Good beat, acceptable voice, lots of acceptance these days for religious music.
However, there must be something amiss with your vote counting, as I voted and didn't see a resulting vote showing up.
I write some songs myself, and have performed them for friends, etc. but never had any luck getting anything published. A very difficult line of work to become successful. Hard to break into the main line of music. Religious music--I don't know how difficult it might be, but please don't let me rain on your parade, as you have a nice song there with good beat and presentation.
Good luck with it, and try to emphasize having fun with it. If you can have fun and perhaps raise someone up, anything else is icing on the cake.
Fergie

Shacopate
04-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Hey Fergie,

Thanks for the heads up, looks like I'm having a problem with the vote counting.

Remember - this is Florida.

Shacopate
04-16-2007, 08:38 AM
I think it's okay now. I just gave it a 6.

blind squirrel
04-16-2007, 09:47 AM
good tune,The lady has a real nice voice.....i like the first one
a little better,the vocal seems to be mixed about right.

Shacopate
04-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Wow...someone gave it a 1...

Good for you!

You've got my attention...please reveal yourself and explain why because I might actually learn something ...