PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of worthless idiots

philsfan07
04-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I guess this kind of backfired on him:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152007/news/worldnews/moores_sicko_stunt_worldnews_janon_fisher.htm

"I would rather die in America than go to Cuba," said Joe Picurro, a Toms River, N.J., ironworker approached by the filmmaker via an e-mail that read, "Joe and Mike in Cuba."

46zilzal
04-15-2007, 01:16 PM
and here I thought you were referring to Richard Perle's interview on CNN this morning.

philsfan07
04-15-2007, 01:25 PM
and here I thought you were referring to Richard Perle's interview on CNN this morning.

No, I am objective and can think issues through. I don't sound like a broken record like some. Just say you hate Bush and he's an idiot and move on.

46zilzal
04-15-2007, 01:44 PM
He is a worthless court jesture and obejct of poking fun at. I don't hate the guy: he is a clown akin to Chuckles, Clarabell, Ronald MacDonald.

"The only thing I can tell you is that when I speak, I'm very conscience about the audiences that are listening to my words." White House Feb 14, 2007

When it is almost everyday, You have to chuckle at that!

philsfan07
04-15-2007, 02:15 PM
He is a worthless court jesture and obejct of poking fun at. I don't hate the guy: he is a clown akin to Chuckles, Clarabell, Ronald MacDonald.

"The only thing I can tell you is that when I speak, I'm very conscience about the audiences that are listening to my words." White House Feb 14, 2007

When it is almost everyday, You have to chuckle at that!

When you think about the alternative (Kerry), you should be thankful

46zilzal
04-15-2007, 02:18 PM
When you think about the alternative (Kerry), you should be thankful
Pardon me while I vomit.

The clown is just the head of the neocon cabal.

philsfan07
04-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Pardon me while I vomit.

The clown is just the head of the neocon cabal.

Agreed, the thought of Kerry running my country does make me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

46zilzal
04-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Agreed, the thought of Kerry running my country does make me throw up a little bit in my mouth.
I'd spit it out if I were you.

another clown who was brought in on the neocon team: Echoing the efforts of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a leading neoconservative advocacy group with which Perle was closely associated, and former Pentagon number two Paul Wolfowitz, who was the most vocal administration proponent for attacking Iraq in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

Surround yourself with idiots and you must look good by comparison.

lsbets
04-15-2007, 02:35 PM

No wonder PA keeps you around! :lol: :lol: :lol:

philsfan07
04-15-2007, 02:41 PM
I'd spit it out if I were you.

another clown who was brought in on the neocon team: Echoing the efforts of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a leading neoconservative advocacy group with which Perle was closely associated, and former Pentagon number two Paul Wolfowitz, who was the most vocal administration proponent for attacking Iraq in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

This is why we keep Canada around.

Tom
04-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Somehow, I KNEW 46 would be featured in this thread!:lol:

JustRalph
04-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Michael Moore should be castrated for this one............... but the lunatics will make him a millionaire once again............

ljb
04-15-2007, 09:37 PM
The insurance companies, health care industry and drug industry are pleased with all the corporate pawns on this board. They appreciate your support and will reward you with decreased coverage and increased costs. :bang:

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2007, 12:11 AM

I guess I need to make an example out of someone....and this full-blown "take this thread off topic at REPLY NUMBER 1" is looking like the perfect test case.

Too bad you're too funny to kick off....

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2007, 12:12 AM
This is why we keep Canada around.

Dude, this whole "dump on Canada" thing is so cliche....you need new material...

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Sicko' Selected for Cannes Film Festival

“Sicko” has been selected to be part of the main program of this year's Cannes Film Festival. This is the third film in a row to be an "Official Selection" at the Cannes Film Festival ("Bowling for Columbine" and "Fahrenheit 9/11" were the other two). Three years ago "Fahrenheit 9/11" won the top prize at Cannes, the Palme d'Or. "Fahrenheit" went on to become the largest grossing Palme d'Or winner in history. In 2002, "Bowling for Columbine" won the 55th Anniversary Prize.

rastajenk
04-19-2007, 12:38 PM
No track bias there, eh?

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 12:56 PM
No track bias there, eh?
The documentary is about how HMO's are screwing up the medical field with lawyers and accountants setting standards not physicians. I welcome such exposure.

philsfan07
04-19-2007, 01:24 PM
The documentary is about how HMO's are screwing up the medical field with lawyers and accountants setting standards not physicians. I welcome such exposure.

So you should be in support of that idiot Bush for trying to cap malpractice suits, right??

And against that great guy Edwards for pushing to keep no cap on malpractice claims, right?

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
So you should be in support of that idiot Bush for trying to cap malpractice suits, right??

And against that great guy Edwards for pushing to keep no cap on malpractice claims, right?
what a leap. I don't practice any longer so I only care about horses.

Lefty
04-19-2007, 09:24 PM
zilly, another non answer. Didn't take long to back you out of the debate.

lbj, so I presume you'll be going to Cuba for your healthcare from now on?
What if we had socialized medicine here and the drug companies had no profit incentive to make those life saving drugs? Hmmm?

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
According to the HARVARD school of public health, given their resources, Cuba ranks as one of the better medical establishments in the world.

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Data for 2004 show that Cuba has one of the highest life expectancy rates in Latin America. Costa Rica, Chile, Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, and Martinique now have a higher life expectancy for combined sexes from birth. In 2002 Cuba was found to have the lowest infant mortality rate in the Americas along with Canada. However, Cuba currently has the lowest infant mortality rate in the Americas (along with Canada).

Hard things to accomplish without some quality of health care.

Tom
04-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Not that hard when the government statisitcs come from those governments.

46zilzal
04-19-2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.overpopulation.com/faq/Health/mortality/infant_mortality/latin_america.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8511625&dopt=Abstract

philsfan07
04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
what a leap. I don't practice any longer so I only care about horses.
You think malpractice only affects physicians?? And not patients? You're serious?

philsfan07
04-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Data for 2004 show that Cuba has one of the highest life expectancy rates in Latin America. Costa Rica, Chile, Virgin Islands, Guadeloupe, and Martinique now have a higher life expectancy for combined sexes from birth. In 2002 Cuba was found to have the lowest infant mortality rate in the Americas along with Canada. However, Cuba currently has the lowest infant mortality rate in the Americas (along with Canada).

Hard things to accomplish without some quality of health care.

The highest life expectancy rate in Latin America? Wow, that's quite a standard to live up to, eh?

philsfan07
04-20-2007, 09:05 AM
http://www.overpopulation.com/faq/Health/mortality/infant_mortality/latin_america.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8511625&dopt=Abstract

The only thing your 2nd article says is that the mortality rate is lower in Chile and Cuba than in Haiti and Bolivia..

That is the equivalent of boasting about your city because it's murder rate is lower than Detroit's.