PDA

View Full Version : War Czar

ljb
04-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Just to be open here I want it none that I have nominated Tom (nuke em till there ain't a lizard left roaming the desert sands) and/or JustRalph (Send in the Jets) for this new government bureaucratic position being promoted by the "war preznent". I have also put Lefty's name in to replace "the dog ate my e-mail Gonzo". ;)

Tom
04-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I would be happy to call the shots. Literally.
But you better stock up on figs, because the growing season will be out of service for a few thousand years.:D

Greyfox
04-13-2007, 03:21 PM
I would be happy to call the shots. Literally.
But you better stock up on figs, because the growing season will be out of service for a few thousand years.:D

:lol: Luv your honesty and humor Tom.
I suspect you made a fortune in the paving business.

Lefty
04-13-2007, 09:55 PM
lbj, up to now i haven't said a thing about e-mails but now that you mention it, "the creator of the internet" himself lost thousands of e-mails bk during the Clinton yrs and that concerned a crime. Here we have no crime as the preznit as you say, can fire any damn prosecutor he wants. Your dems wasting precious tax dollars looking into a non crime.

ljb
04-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Lefty,
thanks for making in clear why I nominated you to take over for Gonzo. Your spinning is amazing. Carry on.

Tom
04-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Could you tell me why it is spinning when it is a fact?
There is absolutley NO evidence that the WH deliberatley destroyed emails, only boogieman mentality conspiracy theories.
Anyone who deal with email on servers knows losing days/weeks/months of mails is not unusual. I have experiences it many times. And auto backs are not givens.
So rather than pot shots, how about some real facts and an explanatin of why the truth is spinning?

Thank you for your support.

Btw, your dog.....:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp: Gald to hear he's ok.

Lefty
04-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Tom, because lbj lives in bizarro world. Facts are fantasy and anything his dem leadership says is fact. Remember Oct Surprise when Speaker of the House Richard Wright said something like We must proceed because of the seriousness of the charge.
They don't mind saying heck with the facts, they'll make em up as the go along.
LBJ, there's no crime, so why all this investigating? Hmmm?

kenwoodallpromos
04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
"The "war czar" would report directly to Bush with the power to tell Cabinet secretaries what to do -- and yet have the diplomatic skills not "to use that tone of voice," the official said."
________
So after they name the new war czar (Cheney), who will become Vice President?

kenwoodallpromos
04-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Considering it was the Clintonites who stole all the W's off the computers prior to Jan 20 2001, Gore who invented the internet, and considering it was during the Clinton Administration that the big nothing 2000 computer glitches had the Clinton Admin shaking in their boots, how do we know the Clinton Admin did not either intentionally or unintentionally set an email deletion time bomb that went off in 2003?
"http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/Work/121499_1.html"- CLinton's admin "fixed" all the computers!!

kenwoodallpromos
04-14-2007, 12:38 PM
"http://www.howstuffworks.com/virus1.htm"
This is info about the actual email virus that messed up a lot of Whitehouse computers in 2003. Supposed from the Chinese. www.f-secure.com has more on it. I well remember it.