PDA

View Full Version : Wolfie in trouble again!

Secretariat
04-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Paul Wolfowitz thought he could get away with it again. this time trying to solve the problems of world poverty at the World Bank by giving his girlfriend a huge raise. :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070413/ts_afp/worldbankwolfowitz;_ylt=Any4EWvnXT_Hpl5Y_dA3EDKs0N UE

Tom
04-13-2007, 09:53 AM
When did he become a democrat?

TurfRuler
04-13-2007, 10:28 AM
When did he become a democrat?

After trying to be like Rudy and Newt.

Tom
04-13-2007, 11:50 AM
I thought they re-opened the Congressional Bank and Post Office.:D

Light
04-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Wolf is one of the 3 former Israeli's(along with Perle and Feith) in Bush's cabinet who took this country to war with Iraq based on what everyone now claims to be false intelligence. False intelligence that was so crucial to a deliberate plan of deceit,no one dares to investigate. Because people like Wolf have tremendous power. But they are also so corrupt they are booed by their own staff.

JustRalph
04-13-2007, 12:37 PM
who cares.............

kenwoodallpromos
04-13-2007, 12:38 PM
"The executive directors will move expeditiously to reach a conclusion on possible actions to take," the board's statement said."
Just like the current Congress, the World Bank peons are jealous of the Bush power, and consider everyone guilty too early and do not want to let systems work.
Were those same people calling for Coffee's head when he funnelled money to his son?

Light
04-13-2007, 12:44 PM
who cares.............

Thousands of dead American soldiers families care. Thousands of maimed and injured American soldiers care. All the dead Iraqi's families care. All the wounded Iraqi's care. All the Americans that will shoulder the ecomomic burden of the war for years to come care.Even Bush cares.

That you dont care,is meaningless.

Tom
04-13-2007, 12:45 PM
No, we care about that. We don't care about your endless, factless whinning.
Bor-ing! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Light
04-13-2007, 12:49 PM
What's factless? Oh wait. Your are that in denial monkey man who I have countless times proved wrong with facts. What fact you dont believe now MM.

Secretariat
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
"The executive directors will move expeditiously to reach a conclusion on possible actions to take," the board's statement said."
Just like the current Congress, the World Bank peons are jealous of the Bush power, and consider everyone guilty too early and do not want to let systems work.
Were those same people calling for Coffee's head when he funnelled money to his son?

Guilty too early? Wolfowitz admitted guilt!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20070413/pl_bloomberg/atnrfneklcnw

“Wolfowitz yesterday apologized for his role in promoting and arranging a salary increase for the staffer, Shaha Riza, and said he would accept whatever ``remedies'' are proposed by the international lender's board.”

Tom
04-13-2007, 03:02 PM
What's factless? Oh wait. Your are that in denial monkey man who I have countless times proved wrong with facts. What fact you dont believe now MM.

Countless? I thought it was .....never.

You biggoted anti-Jewish comment that 3 men took us to a private war. Like most, I believe that to be utter bullshit, which tends to be your main contribution.

JustRalph
04-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Tom, you nailed it. This guy isn't worth the keyboarding time..........

46zilzal
04-13-2007, 03:43 PM

You biggoted anti-Jewish comment that 3 men took us to a private war. Like most, I believe that to be utter bullshit, which tends to be your main contribution.
To claim that Israel is treating people badly is just saying that is it not?

46zilzal
04-13-2007, 03:54 PM
To claim that Israel is treating people badly is just saying that is it not?
I have many Jewish friends who would agree with that.

Light
04-13-2007, 04:05 PM

The fact they are of Jewish descent does not mean I am anti Jewish. They are all admitted Zionists,you Monkey.

lsbets
04-13-2007, 04:31 PM

Now Tom, he did not say they were Jewish, he said they were former Israelis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Light
04-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Cant prove me wrong on facts,so try to smear me,now trying semantics. Go ahead,knock yourself out.

lsbets
04-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Cant prove me wrong on facts,so try to smear me,now trying semantics. Go ahead,knock yourself out.

You haven't posted a fact yet. You smear yourself with your hatred and bigotry.

ljb
04-13-2007, 08:30 PM
You guys stop picking on Wolfie, he failed his way into a nice promotion. Anybody think he screwed it up ? Or did he just blow it ? :lol:

Secretariat
04-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Maybe Light's on to something. Beside Wolfie giving his girlfriend huge raises, he apparently let Feith do whatever he needed to get a war started. This truly is a very revealing and debunking article of Cheney, Wolfie and Feith.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0406/p99s01-duts.html

"The Feith office alternative intelligence assessments concluded that Iraq and al Qaeda were cooperating and had a "mature, symbiotic" relationship, a view that was not supported by the available intelligence, and was contrary to the consensus view of the Intelligence Community. These alternative assessments were used by the Administration to support its public arguments in its case for war. As the DOD IG report confirms, the Intelligence Community never found an operational relationship between Iraq and al-Qaeda; the report specifically states that," the CIA and DIA disavowed any 'mature, symbiotic' relationship between Iraq and al-Qaida."

The Los Angeles Times reports that in excerpts of the report released in February, Mr. Gimble called Feith's alternative intelligence "improper," but that it wasn't illegal or unauthorized because then-Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz assigned the work. The Times also reports that a prewar memo from Mr. Wolfowitz to Feith requesting that an Al Qaeda-Iraq connection be identified was among the newly released documents.

"We don't seem to be making much progress pulling together intelligence on links between Iraq and Al Qaeda," Wolfowitz wrote in the Jan. 22, 2002, memo to Douglas J. Feith, the department's No. 3 official.

There's more in the article but the Inspector General was pretty clear in his comments. Read the article. I'm sure the dittoheads won't change their minds, but obviously the Inspector General revealed pretty much what some of us here have been saying all along.

Tom
04-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Do you guys look under the bed for the boogie man every night, too?:lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Don't need bogeymen when we have this flying around:

Tom
04-14-2007, 10:24 AM
How disgusting - she should be imnpeached for that. The HO!
An embarrasment to this country - she bows to terrorists. Her time has come-Bush - slap this bitch down.

Here she is returning to DC..........

linrom1
04-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Don't need bogeymen when we have this flying around:

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/5682/nancyou8.jpg

I agree that the picture is offensive--she looks like a Lebanese Shia from Baghdad on the Bay :lol:

I need to sign up for PC classes.

Light
04-14-2007, 12:14 PM
She is showing respect for the culture she is visiting. Unlike Bush who thinks he is the terminator.Unlike Bush who intentionally sanctioned Israel's barbarism on Lebanese civilians and children. Unlike even Reagan who withheld cluster bombs shipments to Israel after Israel used them on civilians. Of course these words mean nothing to human death worshipers. The lowest form of existence.

lsbets
04-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Of course these words mean nothing to human death worshipers. The lowest form of existence.

Human death worshippers - that would the Islamic extremists you seem to so admire.

ljb
04-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Why are you fellows trying to spin this off topic? The thread is about Wolfie. If you can't stay on topic I will have to report you to the board administrator. oops :blush:

wonatthewire1
04-14-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm disappointed with Wolfie - all that money and he went for an old chick

:blush: :bang:

ljb
04-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm disappointed with Wolfie - all that money and he went for an old chick

:blush: :bang:
:lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Why are you fellows trying to spin this off topic? The thread is about Wolfie. If you can't stay on topic I will have to report you to the board administrator. oops :blush:

Someone else opened the door when they insisted (yet again) to bring other "people of interest" into this discussion.