PDA

View Full Version : Duke or Rutgers

Tom
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Which college woudl yousend your kid to - the one who stood up and spoke out in favor of thier students or the one who took the word of one accusser with no evidence at all to back it up, labelled thier students rapists, cancelled the season, fired the coach and could not run fast enough to hide under the bed?

Which college offers the moral example you would have your kids learn? Which one do you think looks out for the welfare of the students?

Ha.

And while I'm at it, let's look at the two affected groups of students. The one girl has a negative comment thrown at her and she is scarred for like.

How about the three guys from Duke - what they have had to endure for over a year. And they come out yesterday, on TV, and are clearly mature, class acts. I had to laugh at the bimbo from Rutgers - perhaps "ho" was too generous for her. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

melman
04-12-2007, 03:27 PM
The Duke president and a large group of the professors should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder how the Duke "leaders" feel now?? Also Tom I wonder how the Duke "leaders" would have handled the same situation if the three young men had been on the cash cow that is the Duke basketball team. I think coach "K" should lead the way in getting the lacrosse coach back with full pay from his firing.

Greyfox
04-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Which college woudl yousend your kid to -

Better add Brigham Young to the list.
Students there are upset because Dick Cheney used an expletive.
Sort of makes one wonder if the ho in the brain drain became unplugged.

skate
04-12-2007, 05:09 PM
:lol: yo Tom, i laughed first at you saying" and while im at it "...:D

too much.

it is very funny and odd that we have these two situations at the same time.
awful lot to be said on this subject.

My top quote, so far, is from the guy from Duck (duke), he stated " the police and prosecutor could do so much damage" and if not for "the money available to fight the charges" hed be facing 30 years in jail.

im not against prosecuting for a crime, such as drunk driving, but the police and prosecutors can hang almost anyone, even (and most likely) though NO real crime has taken place.

seems very very easy to do, when No crime is available to refute.

GaryG
04-12-2007, 05:24 PM
I believe the pres of Rutgers referred to the team as "the best that we have". If you think about it that is a statement of awesome implications regarding the student body... :eek:

skate
04-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I believe the pres of Rutgers referred to the team as "the best that we have". If you think about it that is a statement of awesome implications regarding the student body... :eek:

yes sir.

every day we here jokes about religion, race, gender, fat girls and guys, and now what?

is this team, that small, to think they will not overcome a joke, coach lost the best shot she will (most likely) ever have, to coach.

i know , i know, but i gotta say what i think, right?

people that expect to be received by others, yet, they want Every Excuse for failure.

kenwoodallpromos
04-13-2007, 12:25 AM
If I were a jackass I would re-word you question to "which school do you like best- the one that likes blacks or the one that hates whites."LOL!!

betchatoo
04-13-2007, 09:17 AM
yes sir.

every day we here jokes about religion, race, gender, fat girls and guys, and now what?

is this team, that small, to think they will not overcome a joke, coach lost the best shot she will (most likely) ever have, to coach.

i know , i know, but i gotta say what i think, right?

people that expect to be received by others, yet, they want Every Excuse for failure.
Where exactly was the joke in calling the Rutger's team "nappy headed hos?

TurfRuler
04-13-2007, 09:52 AM
If I were a poet of note, here is what the muse would have me say:

All white people are ho's (excluding Greyfox) and all people of color are virtuous (except Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson).

All traditional black colleges have the best programs for study and the schools that accept black students are the best examples of a correct college education.

When Rudgers first accepted a black student to its university, Paul Robeson,(a sports hero for the university), he became a personality of such stature that the American Government eventually took his passport away to not allow him to travel to foreign soils because he felt that you must believe in something that you are willing to die for.

Tom
04-13-2007, 10:01 AM

It wasn't a joke to most - it was not good taste to most. The comment is not the real issue here - the reaction is what counts. I do not listen to Imus, do not think him to funny, but he has EVERY right to be offensive. But, I found this neat invention - a dial. I just tune past his station. This firing is between him and GE, what concerns me is the "Just Us" Brothers using this the way they have. It is a foot i the door for scumbags like Al Sharpton to advance the democrat agenda of silencing free speech, just another in the long list of assults on the Constitution by dems over the year.

In Imus's defence - he raised a million bucks for charity yesterday, acknowledged he was wrong and has apologiexed repeatedly. Even after getting fired, he kept his meeting with the team.

Meanwhile, the Just Us Brothers have never apologized for their racism.

Who shows more class, Imus or the doophis boys?

TurfRuler
04-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Who shows more class, Imus or the doophis boys?

Explain to me who the doophis boys are and I would agree that the doophis boys have shown more class.

philsfan07
04-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Explain to me who the doophis boys are and I would agree that the doophis boys have shown more class.

You're right..

Jackson calling jews hymies was pretty classy

Sharpton calling jews diamond miners was pretty classy

Sharpton calling white interlopers was pretty classy

Jackson on his diatribe about the epidemic of single black moms, then impregnating a single black mom - pretty classy

GaryG
04-13-2007, 10:56 AM
The Grease Man was right...

skate
04-13-2007, 01:58 PM

so, what i see you saying is "they are Nappy Headed Hos".

you see, i can only see such a comment by Imus as being funny, or kidding, that what i see, since i know performance, style and intent.

but... hey , if someone wants to be a real "HIDE-Bound" person, they would be this way almost always.

let me add, ive not heard Imus for years, fine, but several years ago i awoke to Quotes from (?) Martin Luther King, on his birthday(kings). ive never heard these Quotes before and it was the only time(in my life) that i took to consider THEM.
ive never given MLK the time of day, until Imus gave that respect to Him.

more to say, but...

i realize, funny , not funny and people, but you gotta view the source.

his , Imus, charity is real.

Tom
04-13-2007, 03:04 PM
You're right..

Jackson calling jews hymies was pretty classy

Sharpton calling jews diamond miners was pretty classy

Sharpton calling white interlopers was pretty classy

Jackson on his diatribe about the epidemic of single black moms, then impregnating a single black mom - pretty classy

When he ran for the senate in 1992, he called the other candidates recycled hire trash. This guy needs to be impeached - his is obviously a racist bigot who is not fit to serve the nation, let alone live in it.