PDA

View Full Version : E Howard Hunt

chickenhead
04-04-2007, 05:09 PM
lets loose with who kills Kennedy. Or so says his son, a meth addict who lives in my home town. Which is strange, because I now live in the next bigger town to the south...where it turns out Deep Throat was living. Why am I surrounded by Nixon connections? Next thing I know I'll find my dad is actually Bebe Rebozo.

anyway..

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt/1

So there it was, according to E. Howard Hunt. LBJ had Kennedy killed. It had long been speculated upon. But now E. Howard was saying that's the way it was. And that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't the only shooter in Dallas. There was also, on the grassy knoll, a French gunman, presumably the Corsican Mafia assassin Lucien Sarti, who has figured prominently in other assassination theories.

"By the time he handed me the paper, I was in a state of shock," Saint says. "His whole life, to me and everybody else, he'd always professed to not know anything about any of it. But I knew this had to be the truth. If my dad was going to make anything up, he would have made something up about the Mafia, or Castro, or Khrushchev. He didn't like Johnson. But you don't falsely implicate your own country, for Christ's sake. My father is old-school, a dyed-in-the-wool patriot, and that's the last thing he would do."

46zilzal
04-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Are you close to McKinleyville?

chickenhead
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
to insinuate one is from McKinleyville is a good way to start a fight where I'm from....

I live in Sonoma County now.

bigmack
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Between running into Waits at a petrol station and having the drug riddled son of EH Hunt in close proximity, it ain't exactly Mayberry up there.

In 1981, Hunt was awarded $650,000 in a libel lawsuit against Liberty Lobby, after it published an article by Victor Marchetti in its newspaper The Spotlight accusing Hunt of involvement in the conspiracy to kill John F. Kennedy.

Love the story of William F Buckley who worked under Hunt in deep cover for the CIA in Mexico in the early 50's. Years later Buckley was seated next to El Presidente at a ski resort and was asked by the fearless leader what he was doing in Mexico in the early 50's to which Buckley responded: "Trying to undermine your regime, Mr. President"

skate
04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
haa, Bebe, is he still alive?

Crandon blvd, Key Biscayne, FL. last i knew.

bigmack
04-05-2007, 06:45 PM
haa, Bebe, is he still alive?

Crandon blvd, Key Biscayne, FL. last i knew.
Dropped in early May '98 @ the age of 85

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKrebozo1.jpg