PDA

View Full Version : US based rebate shop?

Broken
04-03-2007, 10:51 AM
After reading the board for a while I though I might join the ranks of semi-serious horse player. Emphasis on "Semi" as my past history would suggest I should pursue another hobby.

I see a lot of talk about places that give you rebates on your wagers, are any of these US based outfits? I think all I have seen referred to are off-shore places which are tough to fund because my credit card deposit of $1000 somehow threatens the security of our nations ports:confused:

I've actually got quite a few question, but I thought this would be the logical starting point.

Thanks for any help you can be.

boomman
04-03-2007, 12:12 PM
After reading the board for a while I though I might join the ranks of semi-serious horse player. Emphasis on "Semi" as my past history would suggest I should pursue another hobby.

I see a lot of talk about places that give you rebates on your wagers, are any of these US based outfits? I think all I have seen referred to are off-shore places which are tough to fund because my credit card deposit of $1000 somehow threatens the security of our nations ports:confused:

I've actually got quite a few question, but I thought this would be the logical starting point.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Broken: You certainly came to the right place, as Ian Meyers of Premier Turf Club (a US based ADW) is a frequent poster here. It is my understanding that they are open for business now and will be making a full scale internet wagering launch around April 9. I'm sure Ian would be happy to answer any questions you have and their website is located at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com/)

Boomer

Broken
04-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I appreciate that and will look at that web site. Am I to assume most here use and off-shore outfit?

boomman
04-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I appreciate that and will look at that web site. Am I to assume most here use and off-shore outfit?

Broken: Speaking for myself, I can tell you that I positively do not use offshore sites, as there are now a few solid choices located on US soil!:)

Boomer