PDA

View Full Version : And they just keep doing it......

Tom
11-17-2002, 05:09 PM
Cold blooded masacre of people going to church in Isreal, threats against hospitals, Sadaam attacking Us/Brittish airplanes, flaunting the ORIGINAL UN sanctions, and today, an attempted hijacking of an El Al flight........ and this morning, some high up muckety--up in the American Islamic league or whatever is complaing about profiling! Duh.......we sure won't want to offend anyone, now would we?

sq764
11-17-2002, 06:24 PM
I heard that Logan airport is now checking suspicious people, and has the right to check anyone they think is acting weird - odd body language or something to that effect..

Wait until they start to check 51% women or minorities or Islamic people, I forsee a court case coming..

so.cal.fan
11-17-2002, 08:09 PM
Look,
if you are middle eastern or foreign looking, male, between 20 and 40 years old, at an airport...........you just have to figure they are going to check you out. If you are legitimate, you shouldn't mind. The alternative is unacceptable. My God, had they done that at Logan airport on the morning of Sept. 11,2001............:(

sq764
11-17-2002, 08:22 PM
I agree.. I think if I headed over to Iraq right now for vacation, I may have to acknowledge that I might be looked at more often than say, an Iraqui??

Tom
11-17-2002, 09:40 PM
Profiling is just good sense. In ALL forms of law enforcment.
15 of 19 death pilots came from Saudi Arabia --our friend??????
They didn't come from Mexico, Africa, Ireland, and they weren't women and they weren't 9 years old. Right there, you eliminate about 85% of all people, now you focus on the few that are left.
And maybe stop them this time. But, hey, I wouldn't want to offend a death pilot!