PDA

View Full Version : True colors showing

Tom
03-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, it didn’t take too long for Barak Obama to show his true colors. He was passing himself as an articulate, clean, good looking young man, nothing controversial, nothing objectionable, why, even magic!

But yesterday, he cemented his credentials as one of the axis of evil in the senate,

Dodd, Kerry, and now Obama. Coming to the aid of loser Kerry who was whining and crying because Bush nominee Sam Fox made contributions – as a private, AMERICAN citizen – to the Swift Boasts for Truth group last election. Showing his true identity as a sniveling liberal, opposed to freedom of speech and expression, Obama attacked Huff for his actions, as did Dodd the Dud. They were judging this man’s ability to serve based on his support of opposing politics. Think this is the first time? Remember, the Gore-ites are trying to stifle all arguments against global warming as well. A lib pattern – jack-booted oppression of opposing thought and freedom unless you agree with them.

Didn’t take long.

Barak, you don’t look so clean to me, you commie lib.

Racer98
03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
It's terrorist now, not communist.

SBVT was completely fabricated. Only one member served with Kerry, and he admitted that Kerry deserved some of his medals. How could anyone base their vote on throwing a grenade over the side of the boat. Hate to be obvious, but the nade is heavier than water. Wouldn't it just sink, and not blow up?

And why are only liberals sniveling? No republicans snivel?

rastajenk
03-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Swift Boaters for the Truth was one of the more courageous acts in recent political theater. That these guys would be called upon to protect this nation again, forty years later, is remarkable. That their integrity would be challenged to prop up the image of the worst candidate for Prez in the last 150 years is disgusting.

Tom
03-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Thier integrity aside, Fox was called out for his persoanl support - his person freedom to choose. Is this the kind of people we want running our government? Not me. I think we should impeach Kerry, Dodd, and Obama for thier actions.

rastajenk
03-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Yes, definitely another in a long list of "free speech for me, but not for thee" examples from the Progressive side of things.

Racer98
03-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Swift Boaters for the Truth was one of the more courageous acts in recent political theater. That these guys would be called upon to protect this nation again, forty years later, is remarkable. That their integrity would be challenged to prop up the image of the worst candidate for Prez in the last 150 years is disgusting.

Have you forgotten George McGovern?

JustRalph
03-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Have you forgotten George McGovern?

nope, and he endorsed Mrs. Bill Clinton yesterday