PDA

View Full Version : Strangely

46zilzal
03-27-2007, 10:44 PM
The brain dead crowd might fall for this guy since he has some back class.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/27/gop.polls/index.html

DJofSD
03-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Yep. Sign me up zz as a frontal lobotomy charter member.

JustRalph
03-28-2007, 12:17 AM
You just post this shit to try and pick a fight?

How in the hell are you a doctor? You retired? Doctors don't have all the free time you have?

46zilzal
03-28-2007, 12:55 AM
You just post this shit to try and pick a fight?
How in the hell are you a doctor? You retired? Doctors don't have all the free time you have?

what does it matter?

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2007, 01:25 AM
what does it matter?

I think zilly is now operating under the false impression that anything goes around here. Insult at every chance when it comes to Republicans or anyone who is one millimeter right of center. Sounds like intentional flaming in my book, and that's against the terms of service, even if off-topic. Selective enforcement you cry? Maybe. But I don't care.

I grow tired of the wild west attitude that has come to represent off-topic. There are plenty of other boards out there in internet land that will be more accommodating to this style of posting. Perhaps zilly needs some time off from here in order to explore other options.

Oh, and for the record, I certainly hope Thompson makes a run for it....he would represent one of the best candidates the Republicans have put up for President in a long, LONG time....

46zilzal
03-28-2007, 01:35 AM
I believe he has a good chance to be the candidate. He could win if the other side puts up either of their two leading people today.

With years on the screen playing the respectable authority figure he has a big leg up image wise.

kenwoodallpromos
03-28-2007, 08:47 AM
George Murphy; Reagan; Fred Grandy; Clint Eastwood; Arnold; all Republicans, all respected by politicians of the opposite party who are not "brain dead" themselves, regsardless of viewpoints.
I can think of only 1 lib actor (actress) who is and was a politician. Where are all the liberal hollywood types who talk loud but do not have to put up?
Let's see how Al Franken does.

Lefty
03-28-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm just surprised Thompson got the job on Law and Order since Dick Wolfe is a liberal and fired Michael Moriarity for criticizing Janet Reno

46zilzal
03-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm just surprised Thompson got the job on Law and Order since Dick Wolfe is a liberal and fired Michael Moriarity for criticizing Janet Reno
Since Moriarity lives close by, and his drinking problems are very well documented with run ins with the local law enforcement, methinks it was a tad more than that.

"His drinking has caused him trouble while living in Canada. One night in 1996, carrying open liquor after leaving a bar in Halifax he shouted at a police officer, "What are you looking at, you big black ******?" Moriarty and his female companion spent the night in the drunk tank, and Moriarty profusely apologized the next day for his racist remarks. In February 2001, a Vancouver court stayed an Assault charge against Moriarty. While drunk, he assualted his common law wife and manager, Margaret Brychka. At a prior court proceeding he represented himself, drunk. In an attempt to play on his past popularity, he referred to his respect for the work done by the Prosecuting Crown Attorney, as the "Ben Stone" role."

Lefty
03-28-2007, 12:20 PM
He was on the show. He critisized Janet Reno. Then he was on the show no more. Works for me.

46zilzal
03-28-2007, 12:30 PM
He was on the show. He critisized Janet Reno. Then he was on the show no more. Works for me.
True to you inablity to put two and two together. I thought only horses wore blinders.

kenwoodallpromos
03-28-2007, 02:29 PM
True to you inablity to put two and two together. I thought only horses wore blinders.

46zilzal
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM

That from a documented alcoholic...Lots of credibility there....No problems have singular causation.