PDA

View Full Version : crist - Absurdity becomes reality column

point given
03-24-2007, 09:57 AM
In what may be a good subject plot for a new racing movie, " An unproven racehorse is retired prematurely to replace a stallion who now must become a racehorse again."

Played to rave reviews in Peoria !

http://www.drf.com/drfNewsArticle.do?NID=83257&subs=0&arc=1

Racer98
03-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Aw, jeez! That sounds far too much like reality TV. :rolleyes:

As for the movie idea, i would og see it. But only if they play it from the perspective of the horse. If they could get inside the head of the horse, feel his thougts, and just let everyone know what he feels, then it would be a movie I would truly want to see.
Yeah, okay, I'm crazy.

Overlay
03-24-2007, 12:03 PM
As for the movie idea, i would og see it. But only if they play it from the perspective of the horse. If they could get inside the head of the horse, feel his thougts, and just let everyone know what he feels, then it would be a movie I would truly want to see.
Yeah, okay, I'm crazy.

That's not crazy. They called it "Mr. Ed". (With all the recent movies that have come out based on old TV shows, I wonder when Ed will get his turn (except that they should make him a thoroughbred this time around).)(Maybe have him saying, "Oh, Todd" (or the trainer of your choice), instead of "Oh, Wilburrrr".)