PDA

View Full Version : Streamline your PC

finfan
03-20-2007, 10:42 PM
I followed these guys' recommendations and it definitely helped make my pc faster. Some of them I already knew about and others I didn't. Better than upgrading to Vista.

http://speed-up-windows-pc.classes.cnet.com/

P.S. Follow the instructions carefully.

DJofSD
03-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Excellent! I learned a couple more - thanks.

BTW, Veronica is cute but she shouldn't have cut her hair. Oh well.

Bathless
03-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Have either of you used EZ_Cleaner? Any problems?

Ponyplayr
03-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Have either of you used EZ_Cleaner? Any problems?
I have been using it for about a month or so and love it. But I just can't bring myself to use the delete duplicate or unnecessary files feature.

finfan
03-27-2007, 02:14 AM
I have use Easy Cleaner for cleaning my registry and have not had any problems. I haven't used it for anything else.

CCleaner is a great program to clean unnecessary files. I have used its default settings and never had a problem. It is also great to use to analyze and get rid of programs or processes that load on start up.

BIG RED
03-27-2007, 05:11 AM
I have been using it for about a month or so and love it. But I just can't bring myself to use the delete duplicate or unnecessary files feature.

I use all the features, and when I first did it, my computer was a lot faster, esp. start up. The duplicates I won't do yet either ponyplayer. You have to do it manually, and I have a ton. I asked about that here before. It doesn't seem to bother my speed though, so some day I'll go and delete those dupes.