PDA

View Full Version : Question for jotb

takeout
03-18-2007, 04:40 PM
CT cancels after one race. What was the problem this time?

jotb
03-18-2007, 07:13 PM
CT cancels after one race. What was the problem this time?

Hello Takeout:

The jocks voted after the first race. It was not safe to ride that track today. The maintance crew should have been working that track the whole weekend. I believe they started to work early this morning and that was not the right thing to do. The inside rail had alot of water in the stretch and on the backside it didn't have as much. Some parts of the inside were really deep but in other parts it was not. It's too dangerous to ride and very bad for horses. I blame the maintance crew and management needs to do something about this.

Best regards,
Joe

takeout
03-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks. That’s a lot more helpful than just the standard “track conditions” response I see at Equibase. I also notice that it has been mistakenly posted that all the races were cancelled.

Also, this is off topic but I’ll ask anyway. Any idea what happened to/with the 3rd fraction in that only race that they ran? It’s not in the chart. :confused:

jotb
03-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks. That’s a lot more helpful than just the standard “track conditions” response I see at Equibase. I also notice that it has been mistakenly posted that all the races were cancelled.

Also, this is off topic but I’ll ask anyway. Any idea what happened to/with the 3rd fraction in that only race that they ran? It’s not in the chart. :confused:

Hello Takeout:

I have no idea what happened with the 3rd fraction. It might be time to project. I would say 1:15.10

Joe

takeout
03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks. I don’t believe I’ve ever noticed that particular malfunction before.