PDA

View Full Version : Woodside Associates - Race Of The Week

john del riccio
03-07-2007, 01:38 PM
I would like to again invite the racing fans here at PACE ADVANTAGE to take a look at our Race Of The Week analysis. It is FREE. The Henry Kuck Ratings are included in our analysis in an effort to educate players on both the accuracy of the ratings and their application as it pertains to handicapping top quality races. Different types of races require a different handicapping approach and since the ROTW is always a stake race, a consistent means to handicapping these races will be shown. Good Luck, ask questions, and with a little luck, cash some tickets. The ROTW is the Loiusianna Derby from Fairgrounds.

I am taking a stand against CIRCULAR QUAY and I like my chances.

Click on the link below and then click on the ROTW banner where you will be prompted to an email window where you will subsequently be emailed
the link to the ROTW in a pdf file. GOOD LUCK !

John Del Riccio
www.woodsideassociates.com (http://www.woodsideassociates.com/)

the_fat_man
03-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I am taking a stand against CIRCULAR QUAY and I like my chances.

Talk about having BIG COHONES to take a stand against the RUNT.:lol:

That's BOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As the dude says to Charlie Sheen in "Wallstreet"
with that THICK accent

'thanks for telling something I already know'

first TLG over in derbytrail and now you finally coming around against the RUNT

who else, not CJ?

john del riccio
03-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Talk about having BIG COHONES to take a stand against the RUNT.:lol:

That's BOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Taking a stand against the likely post-time favorite is a bad thing ?

I simply think he is most likely a sprinter and the horse I like may very well be
overlooked.

John

Robert Fischer
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Soaring By looks like a huge pace factor in a race that sets up well for Liquidity.

john del riccio
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Soaring By looks like a huge pace factor in a race that sets up well for Liquidity.

Robtert,

I beleive Soaring By will likely get the lead but he will have company, he certainly looks like a rabbit for Circular Quay to me.

Liquidity is more mature than he was when he shipped cross country to run at BEL as a 2yo but I get nervous when horses ship out of their backyard
unless they have proven succe3ssful in the past (i.e., see Lava Man).

John

shanta
03-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Liquidity has a positional edge over these, is a fighter and looks fast.

The "Bird" and "Zanje" horses round out the mix. Both horses moved too soon in tandems with Circular and I'm Wild respectively

Circular Quay only wins by default if the others STOP.

best of luck to everyone :)
Richie

Robert Fischer
03-08-2007, 06:57 PM
These California horses have been shipping well to Florida.

Not a huge fan of Liquidity but he is close to a lock to finish in the top three on paper.

Soaring By will need to carry his position into the top of the stretch in order to make Liquidity work.

I think Ketchikan is a grinder, I haven't seen the talent yet, but he has improved each race.

Imawildandcrazy guy was moving so well in the Risen Star. I hope the possible slow pace doesn't tempt him. Jara can bring him from a deep stalking trip for the win.

john del riccio
03-08-2007, 07:14 PM
These California horses have been shipping well to Florida.

Not a huge fan of Liquidity but he is close to a lock to finish in the top three on paper.

Soaring By will need to carry his position into the top of the stretch in order to make Liquidity work.

I think Ketchikan is a grinder, I haven't seen the talent yet, but he has improved each race.

Imawildandcrazy guy was moving so well in the Risen Star. I hope the possible slow pace doesn't tempt him. Jara can bring him from a deep stalking trip for the win.

The race that KETCHIKAN comes out of is a key race. This race earned a fig equivalent to what LIQUIDITY earned in the SHAM and it was a nw1x
allowance race. Take a peak at REPORTING FOR DUTY in the 2nd race on the same day. If I get 2-1 on him and he looks alright in the post parade I will be going to the window with confidence.

If KETCHITAN is what he showed to me 3 weeks ago, he is going to run big in this race, and I hope they leave him alone. I have a strange feeling his ML may be bloated and he may be a very nice overlay.

Good Luck.

JOhn

bobphilo
03-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I wouldn’t say Circular Quay form is declining just because his figures have been declining because he has been the victim of bad trips in his last few races. The circumstances in which a horse earns his figures are at least as important as the figures themselves.

However, though he was one of the best of his division in his 2Y0 season, some of the horses here today have caught up or exceeded his 2Y0 figures. The question is whether he has developed along with them. His strong finish in the SW Stakes after having to stop dead at the head of the stretch tell me he’s still in top form so he gets the nod today.

Liquidity boasts the best figure here with Ketchhikan and Soaring By close behind, but with the additional advantage of being lightly raced and eligible to improve.

Bob