PDA

View Full Version : Need help

edoardopalomo
03-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Hi everybody, as usual I'm going to apologise cause my english it's really poor....

I'm italian and I'm usually betting on american horse races using betfair.... I'm in US for 2 months and I can't access my account cause it detect I'm in US (my account is italian but they don't care)... I've tried some anonymizer or hide ip, using different proxyes, but there's no way or it doesn't work or it's too slow for in-play betting ....

Please if somebody knows a solutions (a part stop betting) I really need help

Thanks in advance
Palomo

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2007, 05:36 PM
I think you've pretty much exhausted your options if you've already found the anonymizer and proxies to be unacceptable in terms of performance.....not much else you can do....

edoardopalomo
03-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Thank you very much Pace... Just one more question... we have tried with anonymizer.com and uniqueinternetservices.com could you please suggest me some other site.

Thamnk you in advance
Palomo

JustRalph
03-03-2007, 04:54 AM
If you are going to be here...........sign up for a Brisbet or Winticket account.........I am sure you can find an address to use.

porchy44
03-03-2007, 06:45 AM
You could of tried "remote desktop connection", where you control your PC from another location. It is built into windows xp.