PDA

View Full Version : any free PPs for this weekends big races?

JPinMaryland
03-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Just wondering, I could prolly pick up the DRF at the bookstore but if it's online that would be easy. I usually only bet stakes races, so I dont need all the other races...

bobphilo
03-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Check out this site:

http://www.horse-races.net/library/links-pastperformances.htm

Bob

JPinMaryland
03-05-2007, 02:51 PM
OH a belated thank you to Bob, for that site. There is a lot of useful PPs out there for people. I already had the one for the PPs of all the Ky Dby hopefuls but there lot of other links on the site too.

I actually had a positive day at the OTB, too. So thanks again.. :cool:

DJofSD
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Here's a good start. (http://www.pacefigures.com/freePPs.html) There are others out there.

the_fat_man
03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
OH a belated thank you to Bob, for that site. There is a lot of useful PPs out there for people. I already had the one for the PPs of all the Ky Dby hopefuls but there lot of other links on the site too.

I actually had a positive day at the OTB, too. So thanks again.. :cool:

With all the money you're saving on PPs, you can pick up the soon to be published biography of Harvey Pack at the bookstore.

So, save your pennies

Indulto
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
With all the money you're saving on PPs, you can pick up the soon to be published biography of Harvey Pack at the bookstore.

So, save your penniesHey boxer-shorts-betting biker, why aren't YOU in the contest? With all the money you're saving on data provided by others, you should be able to fund your own vanity press edition. I can see it now: "Tripping past the Timer with The Fat Man" :D

the_fat_man
03-08-2007, 11:23 PM
what contest might that be?

Indulto
03-09-2007, 12:58 AM
what contest might that be?Bubbles' annual Road to the Derby. This week it involves the La. Derby and the Gotham. Feel free to ridicule my wagers after I post them in the contestant-only threads. :cool: