PDA

View Full Version : Euro Racing Trip

mudnturf
02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I've received several emails of late asking if I was ever going to run another European Racing trip.
The fact is that I am putting together what shapes up to be a great itinerary for this Fall.
The nine (9) day trip will include racing in England and France highlighted by the 2007 Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe on October 7th.
If you think you might have interest, please send me an Email (mudders@optonline.net) and I'll send you all the particulars as soon as they are finalized.....within about a week.

Thanks to PA, who gave me a green light to post this message!
Hope to hear from some of you.

stu
03-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Y'all,

As someone who has been on two trips to Europe with Lee Tomlinson, I have to highly recommend the experience. Regardless of the location, the accomodations, coordination, and racing was top notch.

I made life long friends on the trip with fellow travelers. The knowledge that one can soak up on the trip from travel companions like Lee Tomlinson, Marc Cramer, and Harvey Pack is worth the price alone. I don't know who will be on the next trip but I highly recommend that you go if you can.

In summary, these two racing trips are without a doubt the best vacations that I have every had.

Unsolicited,
Stuart Slagle

cj
03-01-2007, 11:05 AM
I have planned a trip to the big racing festival in Baden Baden, Germany this summer, as well as a trip to Enland for the English Darby and Ireland for the Irish Darby. I'll probably still go the Arc as well, as I have really enjoyed it the last two years.

Gabriel
03-05-2007, 03:33 PM
CJ.... We call it "DERBY".:bang: "Darby is a city in England, and a well known bible heinz (http://www.godrules.net/library/darby/darby.htm) .... and a good one as a matter of fact.. Thankx 4 the laugh CJ:lol: