PDA

View Full Version : Big Blue Meltdown

Shacopate
02-25-2007, 10:57 PM
A UK fan commenting on todays loss to Vandy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6894888789522810104

The word fan is short for fanatic, but this guy is off the map. Basketball is religion to alot of people here. If this guy were in jail, he'd be on suicide watch.

Tubby Smith has a national championship and an excellent winning percentage here at UK. His teams play hard in-your-face defense. And he was only a Keith Bogans' ankle sprain away from having two rings.

rastajenk
02-26-2007, 12:35 AM
I didn't watch the whole thing, but my immediate impression is that this guy is one of thousands of racist bastards still in existence that hated Tubby coming to Kentucky for one reason and one reason only. I know them, I've worked with them, and I know whereof I speak. Blacks are OK as players, but not as OK as Kyle Macy or Scott Padgett; but they are not supposed to coach Big Blue b-ball. Seems odd in this day and age. Folks like this can't wait for Tubby to come to his senses and leave so that dignity can be restored to the House that Rupp Built.

Shacopate
02-26-2007, 02:29 AM
Is he a racist?

Well, I don't know...but he obviously has no life outside of Kentucky basketball.

BIG RED
02-26-2007, 04:43 AM
He seems to be an armchair loser without a life.