PDA

View Full Version : Rogazin Sheet gave out a freebie

mamaluke
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Handicapping
Re; GULF SAT - LEN F. - (Robespierre) 02-23-07 - 3:49 PM [Msgid=1165176]

I hate to be discouraging Unbridled from buying SHEETS, but I pretty much land on the same horses. Jambalaya ran his best 2nd out last year and handles the distance well. He went on lasix last year when he might have been just hanging on. Now that he's fresh he could pop and the ml 8-1 is favorable. I don't think Honey Ryder is likely to run her top which at the weights and post would be close to a lock in here, but even her secondary level of 5-6 is very strong with the point in weight and inside post. I'd even agree that Einstein is the one who might jump up and surprise in here, although his 5-1 ml and outside post make him no value for me. Of the others the only one interesting to me at the ml odds is Go Between and that's mostly odds and pp vs numbers with a little assist from his relative youth in here.

Good luck to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Len had the exacta,triple and super in right order

super paid about $750 for $1

njcurveball
02-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Looks like Jambalaya was a favorite for this board. Nice going guys!

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34632

Perlnalysis
02-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, but Lenny copied Unbridled (aka me) with his picks. The shame of it was, I didn't play the horserace itself, just the pick 4. My uses were the top three finishers in that race, which of course was good for bubkis when the lousy Pletcher filly won the previous race at 7-10. D'oh!