PDA

View Full Version : Has Lou Dobbs lost it?

Secretariat
02-24-2007, 12:49 AM
He may be suggesting the biggest conspiracy theory of all time.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/02/23/01367.html

CNN's Lou Dobbs reveals illegal political-military-industrial elite agenda to destroy Canada, the U.S., and Mexico

by Traci Lawson

CNN's Lou Dobbs reports that newspapers and other media in Canada are referring to, as innocent on-going consultations to combat "terrorism" and promote "co-operation" among U.S., Canadian, and Mexican political elites, are actually not so innocent. Talks that are being officially labelled as "Security and Prosperity Partnership" (SPP), are really aimed at destroying the independent sovereignty of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, under the cover provided by the "War on Terror".

Elites who are linked to a industrial-military complex, are seeking to further consolidate a "North American Union" that is to be run by them. The apparent clandestine nature of these "negotiations" in itself, CNN's Lou Dobbs further reports, reveals that their sought "North American Union" (NAU) will not be in the quality-of-living related interests of Canadians, Americans, or Mexicans. The NAU is a fascistic attempt to replace the democratic foundation of constitutions in Canada and the U.S., with what Mr. Dobbs reports as a "shadow government" of elites. "

Interesting quote on this especially since GW expanded Mexican truck driver opportunities:

"This partnership is being driven by the U.S. business community, which envisions ships from China docking in Mexico instead of California, Mexican truck drivers transporting cargo on a NAFTA super highway, all the way to Canada. A cornerstone of this model is a guest worker immigration program that relaxes U.S. borders.

Critics say the plan would greatly benefit Mexico but could mean the loss of American jobs and an increase in social costs to U.S. taxpayers. "

PaceAdvantage
02-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Ah, this is nothing. Suff, along with a few others have been posting stuff like this on off-topic since day one.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!"

Secretariat
02-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Forgot this link in relation to above post.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070223/ap_on_go_pr_wh/mexican_trucks

btw..if a truck driver from Mexico gets in an accident on a US highway do these inspections cover verification of liability insurance required in each state, or do these inspections only cover goods?

Anyway, this appears to git right into Lou Dobbs assertion about the SPP and forming of he NAU.

Tom
02-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Isn't it OBVIOUS that not only Bush, but those who own him and congress seek this as a goal? I mean, no way anyone could ever say Bush was remotely interested in protecting our sovereignty.

I believe this to be the largest threat to the Union since the Civil War.

And I was wondering when the left would finally catch to thsi, the most disturbing and real threat posed by the Bush crime family. Where you guys been?

linrom1
02-24-2007, 12:44 PM
He may be suggesting the biggest conspiracy theory of all time.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/02/23/01367.html

CNN's Lou Dobbs reveals illegal political-military-industrial elite agenda to destroy Canada, the U.S., and Mexico

by Traci Lawson

CNN's Lou Dobbs reports that newspapers and other media in Canada are referring to, as innocent on-going consultations to combat "terrorism" and promote "co-operation" among U.S., Canadian, and Mexican political elites, are actually not so innocent. Talks that are being officially labelled as "Security and Prosperity Partnership" (SPP), are really aimed at destroying the independent sovereignty of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, under the cover provided by the "War on Terror".

Elites who are linked to a industrial-military complex, are seeking to further consolidate a "North American Union" that is to be run by them. The apparent clandestine nature of these "negotiations" in itself, CNN's Lou Dobbs further reports, reveals that their sought "North American Union" (NAU) will not be in the quality-of-living related interests of Canadians, Americans, or Mexicans. The NAU is a fascistic attempt to replace the democratic foundation of constitutions in Canada and the U.S., with what Mr. Dobbs reports as a "shadow government" of elites. "

Interesting quote on this especially since GW expanded Mexican truck driver opportunities:

"This partnership is being driven by the U.S. business community, which envisions ships from China docking in Mexico instead of California, Mexican truck drivers transporting cargo on a NAFTA super highway, all the way to Canada. A cornerstone of this model is a guest worker immigration program that relaxes U.S. borders.

Critics say the plan would greatly benefit Mexico but could mean the loss of American jobs and an increase in social costs to U.S. taxpayers. "

Everyone should take a look at the Mexican stock market, it has been going through the roof for the last 10 years. Clearly some are buying it for a reason: and, its not Mexican peasants.

CRIMINALS FOOT PRINTS

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8463/mxxya8.png (http://imageshack.us)

kenwoodallpromos
02-24-2007, 01:26 PM
The national-international mindthink toward globalism and regionalism is not a joke, regardless of whether you call it conspiracy or coincidience; and I think the current version is a continuim of post-WW1 thinking.

Tom
02-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Everyone should take a look at the Mexican stock market, it has been going through the roof for the last 10 years. Clearly some are buying it for a reason: and, its not Mexican peasants.

Not Magna, either! :lol:

JustRalph
02-25-2007, 09:09 PM
IF you are a truck driver with some experience, you are making .39 to .49 cents a mile.

The first estimates are that the Mexican truck drivers will haul the same loads for .19 to .29 cents a mile.

It's plain ole outsourcing..............and the truck drivers are going to be displaced just like factory workers.

The only difference is that you and I are going to be sharing the freeways with drivers who don't speak english, can't read road signs and have absolutely no experience driving in Winter Weather...........

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51779

Tom
02-25-2007, 09:18 PM
So now we have the opportunity to get run off the road by our jobs as they leave the country Sheez.:mad:

JustRalph
02-26-2007, 06:25 AM
So now we have the opportunity to get run off the road by our jobs as they leave the country Sheez.:mad:

can you imagine when you try to talk on your CB Radio and it comes back with:

Press One for English, Two for Spanish?

Tom
02-26-2007, 10:23 AM
10-4, buen compinche :bang:

skate
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM
and i suppose that the 12 million non- legals havnt been driving trucks, lately, huh?

this has been ongoing for bout 20 some years, with a turn-over rate still well above 100% (trucking).

its just that you are catching up. hi.

congrats!

ljb
02-27-2007, 06:15 AM
Isn't it OBVIOUS that not only Bush, but those who own him and congress seek this as a goal?
And I was wondering when the left would finally catch to thsi, the most disturbing and real threat posed by the Bush crime family. Where you guys been?
From the left, I can only speak for myself. I have been rallying against Bush and those who own him and congress for over 6 years now. I continue to do so but am still in a minority group. We need a clean sweep n D.C.

Tom
02-27-2007, 07:31 AM
You had one in November - still wating to the democrat congess to do anything about this. Or do anything,really - they tackled lobbyists and declared "Mission Accomplished" but in reality, all that happened is that the way the money is funneled to them has changed. FMP's are still out there (Fund of Mass Proportions:D).

As long we keep replacing DC crooks with more crooks, we will see no progress. Term limits would be a starting point. Retroactive limits.

ljb
02-27-2007, 09:12 AM
yep