PDA

View Full Version : Wagering service

TriSuper
02-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi all,

Been a long time. Hope to be back in the game in time for the Triple Crown races.

Have a question to ask. Has anyone used or are you familiar with DayAtTheTrack.com I just lookes at their site and it looks to be okay.

Thanks.

TriSuper

Cloud man
02-22-2007, 10:26 AM
I use them and for the most part I am satisfied with their service. They have a neat feautre with their video that allows you to watch 4 different tracks simulaneously. In addition they have been very prompt in dealing with concerns that I have had. I havn't had any major problems but when ever minor problems have arisen and I have e-mailed them with my concerns they have autamticaly credited my account with a reasonable amount of money for my troubles. However I would caution you that they don't take any of the bigger racing circuits. If your main interest is to play triple crown trail races I would suggest that you look else where. I also find it annoying that they have their banking system set up to accept eft deposits from your checking account but don't allow for eft withdrawals back into your checking account. Hopefully this is helpfull to you.

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2007, 09:46 PM
I never heard of these guys before. They say they are US based...but I couldn't find any details on their website. Let's hear some details....

xciceroguy
02-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Can't say i ever heard of them. What about TVG. Even if you don't like the service it's legal.

raybo
02-22-2007, 10:17 PM
Can't say i ever heard of them. What about TVG. Even if you don't like the service it's legal.

So is Brisbet.

BIG RED
02-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Those who have received a check from them, where is it drawn from?

Cloud man
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
It's a Wells Fargo check.

Shawne
02-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Dear PaceAdvantage Players,

My name is Shawn Egide and I am one of the Co-Founders of Day At The Track and one of our players recommend this site to us as they indicated there have been quite a few questions about our company. I wanted to take a moment to provide all of you with a proper introduction to Day At The Track:

Shawn Egide

President/Co-Founder

Shawn,

While you have come to the right place, please read the TOS

http://www.paceadvantage.com/TOS_PrivacyStatement.html

thanks and welcome,

BillW (mod)

Shawne
02-24-2007, 02:15 AM
I have read the rules, am I missing something as to why my complete post is not up?

Shawn

BillW
02-24-2007, 02:25 AM
* You may not use the PaceAdvantage.Com Discussion Board to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors without permission from the PaceAdvantage.Com Administrator. Direct all such requests via e-mail to the PaceAdvantage.Com Board Administrator (==PA).

* You may only include URLs or active links to commercial & non-commercial sites for the purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.

A full page ad is a definite violation - please e-mail PA for any further questions.

Shawne
02-24-2007, 02:37 AM
So how do I provide these players who are asking questions about our company with the proper information as to who we are? The moderator said in one of the posts that they can't find out any information about our company so I provided it. More than happy to take down any promotional information, however, the changes in the industry with the new gaming law (companies abandong the US market), NeTeller having their US assets seized and players can't cash out, has players asking more questions about who they are dealing with and why.

99% of my post was merely introducing the proper information (before any assumptions are made) about the company and our services, which seems to me to be what they players are asking about.

How does Premier Turf Club (who is not even in business mind you) have this discussion group started? How are they able to discuss everything about their company?

Please advise.

highnote
02-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Shawne,

I'm interested in your site.

Do you offer rebates?

Do you accept bets by phone or online or both?

Thanks.

John

raybo
02-25-2007, 01:55 AM
So how do I provide these players who are asking questions about our company with the proper information as to who we are? The moderator said in one of the posts that they can't find out any information about our company so I provided it. More than happy to take down any promotional information, however, the changes in the industry with the new gaming law (companies abandong the US market), NeTeller having their US assets seized and players can't cash out, has players asking more questions about who they are dealing with and why.

99% of my post was merely introducing the proper information (before any assumptions are made) about the company and our services, which seems to me to be what they players are asking about.

How does Premier Turf Club (who is not even in business mind you) have this discussion group started? How are they able to discuss everything about their company?

Please advise.

I suggest you merely introduce yourself, you've already done that, state the fact that you are available to answer questions that members here might have about your site, and then simply answer each quetion in context.

boomman
02-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Shawne asked:How does Premier Turf Club (who is not even in business mind you) have this discussion group started? How are they able to discuss everything about their company?

Please advise.

Shawne: I would imagine because they are an authorized advertiser on the site....Boomer

andicap
02-25-2007, 11:12 AM
I went to the site and found a massive number of big tracks that Dayattheraces does NOT take. Like NYRA for one.
No rebates either just the usual sign up bonus.

See no reason to use them rather than BRISbet. Get full video with BRIS (or TSNbet.com) for a ridiculous bet minimum ($50 over my last five visits to the site). And ALL of the tracks.

So why should I use the service?????

Ponyplayr
02-25-2007, 12:14 PM
I never heard of these guys before. They say they are US based...but I couldn't find any details on their website. Let's hear some details....
Found this info on the net.. http://www.mirror99.com/20050609/day_at_the_track_inc_launches_the_most_advanced_on line_wagering_fga.jspx

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Perhaps DATT needs a larger advertising budget....I never really heard about them before this thread...and they've been around a few years already....

rrpic6
02-26-2007, 08:00 PM
This is a nice set up! You can watch 4 different races at once. A retired co-worker has been asking me if I knew of an online wagering service that took dogs. Now I do.

highnote
02-28-2007, 03:54 AM
Shawne,

I'm interested in your site.

Do you offer rebates? If so, what are the rebate amounts?

Do you accept bets by phone or online or both?

Thanks.

John

Shawne,
If you read the above post, please reply. Thanks.
John