PDA

View Full Version : superfecta calulator

harleyjoe13
02-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Someone posted a superfecta calulator on here but i cant seem to find it.I have a problem figuring out how much a ticket will cost.

zerosky
02-21-2007, 04:49 PM
This one's fairly comprehensive

http://www.horsehats.com/exotic-wager-calculator.html

The Judge
02-21-2007, 08:59 PM
It was so simple yet it turned into who was best and how you figure it out . Hell we all have computers to figure it out? I tell you something that someone has even me as a gift I pass it on and the next I know everybody already knew. That impossible I won't just come out and say it hell. Some of you guys or out of pcoket.

Now here it is for somebody that needs like mysel rather than showing how clever they are.

Http://www.kimstarr.org/misc/tools%26utilities.html

The Judge
02-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Look I am given a gift I try to pass it on. I know that you don't know yet you as whole try to pretend that you do. Some of you say I already knew that or that 's so old. I gave out the calculater because Kimstarr gave it to me .As soon as I did some of you immediately told how easy way to calculate as if I couldn't do that . We can do that but we have computers.
Give it break. Once again see post #3.

K9Pup
02-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Look I am given a gift I try to pass it on. I know that you don't know yet you as whole try to pretend that you do. Some of you say I already knew that or that 's so old. I gave out the calculater because Kimstarr gave it to me .As soon as I did some of you immediately told how easy way to calculate as if I couldn't do that . We can do that but we have computers.
Give it break. Once again see post #3.

Don't you WANT to know how the cost is calculated???? Do you just assume that the computer program is correct? Maybe you are from the younger generation that can't make change if the cash register is down.

rrbauer
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Someone posted a superfecta calulator on here but i cant seem to find it.I have a problem figuring out how much a ticket will cost.
You think that's hard?

Try figuring how much it's going to pay!!

The Judge
02-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Well for starters it seemed to have worked for Dan, but I can see the logic of it all. If you have iron will it might just work ,and if you had enough capital.