PDA

View Full Version : The Ready Horse

BELMONT 6-6-09
02-17-2007, 08:27 AM
greetings,

Has anyone purchased CLINT'S READY HORSE FACTOR advertised in the drf classifieds .interested to hear any opinions on the factor as it was written by a math/engineer.

thank you inadvance for any responses.

sincerely zappi

chrisl
09-03-2007, 10:39 AM
I feel it would take alot of time, and energy, to really be able to use this method, to see if it is profitable. The rule conditions, imo are pretty tough. I have been trying it for awhile now. I mostly play EMD,DMR,BM, going by the rules, only 1 race a day, per card ,has been a fit with the rules. The plays that I have came up with, result's were mostly place/show. It might fair well, in helping you make a decision, with some exotic betting. I have tried to tweak the rules, and go outside the "box" a bit, to get more plays, the results did not place in the money. This really might be a good method, if you can play alot of tracks/exotic's. Anyone have any tips on this. I think it would help, if the creator had a e-mail or some contact number to ask Q's.He only has a physical address..Chrisl.....If you like math, it is a really fun way to handicap

Tybrook
02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Hello. I am the Grandson of Clint Sr. He recently passed away and my Father, Clint Jr and I have taken over ownership of the Ready Horse Factor. Please feel free to email me at ty1210@msn.com Thanks for your interest.

Tyler Brookhart

JCB
02-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I've noticed that systems that pick a lot of place and show horses are usually picking horses who have already peaked in form and are now starting back down the form cycle hill. They pick a lot of chalk that don't win as much as needed to make a profit.

Tybrook
02-04-2009, 09:48 PM
The Ready Horse Factor will give you the best win pick as well as give detailed info(based on mathematics and a standard deviation approach) to give the player many options on how to bet.

goforgin
02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
The Ready Horse Factor will give you the best win pick as well as give detailed info(based on mathematics and a standard deviation approach) to give the player many options on how to bet.

Curious, is the Ready Horse Factor similar to or based on your grandfather's Private Racebook Method? I used the PrivateRM system with some success several years ago. Never had time to track any ROI or what races where it worked best.

Tybrook
02-05-2009, 11:17 PM
I am not sure about that. We are still digging through all of his personal effects, so I will have to keep you posted. Shoot me an email so I can get you on my contact list if you would. ty1210@msn.com.
Thanks

stats725
08-21-2011, 12:40 AM
how are you? I just wondered if you are still using clintbrookhart's Ready Horse factor. I just started playing after about 4 years of not playing. best of luck, steve 702 877 2468 I live near las Vegas