PDA

View Full Version : AP wire report

ridersup
10-31-2002, 08:30 PM
I don't know if this has been discussed at this point, but as I was returning from a south florida snook fishint trip I was tuned into a fox affiliate sports talk program. They give flash news reports and around 6pm an AP report was read that indicated that Autotote had fired and employee for suspicious activity and results of an investigation conducted was being turned over to legal authorities. Didn't say it was related to the pic 6 on BC day but I don't believe a routine firing would be the subject of an AP report.

Oh, and by the way my brother and I landed 25 beautiful south florida snook. Unfortunately they were all just short of the 26 inch legal limit.

ridersup
10-31-2002, 08:40 PM
Guess it wasn't a bogus report. TSN's Friday morning'sHandicapper's edge has this as their lead story and identifies the activity involved as the BC pick 6.

David McKenzie
10-31-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by ridersup
Oh, and by the way my brother and I landed 25 beautiful south florida snook. Unfortunately they were all just short of the 26 inch legal limit.

I'm not sure, but does that mean you got snookered?
Or, we did?

ba da bing, ba da boom :::rimshot:::!

Dave Schwartz
10-31-2002, 11:42 PM
David,

>>>Originally posted by ridersup
Oh, and by the way my brother and I landed 25 beautiful south florida snook. Unfortunately they were all just short of the 26 inch legal limit. <<<

Although I am not a fisherman, I have actually seen these guys... they are tremendous fighters for their weight, which I assume Ridersup can atest to.

So, getting "snooked" (instead of "snookered") is often a reality.

Dave