PDA

View Full Version : Help: Where/when is Let's Go Racing on?

JPinMaryland
02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I know we used to have it on the Comcast dial, on either thur or friday night. Now I cant find it on the Excite Tv guide listing. What is going on? Does anyone know if it's still on MASN? Or what day of the week it is on? Thanks.

skate
02-06-2007, 04:53 PM
jp;

im not too good on the TV stuff.
if you refer to program from phila pk., answer is yes. and it is a comcast carried program.
i wish i could help more , but i see the program while i randomly search.

seems like i see the program about once, maybe twice, per week. late at nite, midnite, 1 AM or abouts.

JPinMaryland
02-06-2007, 05:50 PM
we had discussion earlier when they announced wire to wire was cancelled. It was on at 1 am, sat morn, i.e. late late on friday. I was able to pull out the earlier discussion via Google and the cached copy. Unfortunately, Pace does not save the discussions for very long or maybe it is a good thing.

I tried to see if it was still on fridays, via the Excite website but it did not list it. I will probably try the TV guide site or another in order to verify.

Stevie Belmont
02-06-2007, 11:34 PM
It comes on 12 AM Friday Night/Saturday morning in Northern New Jersey on Channel 8...the Comcast network...

I do not know the new time for the earlier showing....it used to be 2:30 PN. but has since changed.