PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Terroism

Tom
10-30-2002, 09:02 PM
1. So, a boatload of Haitians just sails up, drops off half the country on a bridge and off they go.
Uh, I thought we were on Yellow Alert???
Which color is that they WAKE UP?????
2. In Detroit today, the whizz-bang security people were making a an elderly fat lady (no bad mouthing, just stating what I saw) strugle to sit down, remove her shoes, and then stand on one leg while they microwaved her feet, or whateve that stupid little wand does. He husband (?) was a bit miffed and asked "Do you think we look like terroists?"
The little government-issued b*tch replied, "No terrorists look like terroists!"
To which I had to reply "Are you as stupid as you sound or this a particulary good day for you?"
I odn't remember a terroist since Tim MvVeigh that didn't look like a terroist, and he looked like a madman.
Guys, we are in trouble. If a boatload of Hatians can sail right up to our shores and if the people running airline security are as bltantly stupid and worthless as those that work in Detorit, terorist will indeed strick again and we will never see it coming.

so.cal.fan
10-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Tom,
I find the INS the most terrifying of all!
To think they let the 9/11 terrorists take flying lessons in this country........
To think they let this John Lee Malvo character loose..........
To know they are CLUELESS..................
Who needs Halloween or Terror Alerts?
YIKES:eek: :eek: :eek:

BillW
10-30-2002, 10:14 PM
As screwed up as the INS is, I believe they did round up all of the Haitians (and got heat from Americans for not letting them in!). What has me puzzled is how the Coast Guard determined they were no threat and let them cruise up to where they could wade ashore!?

Bill