46zilzal
02-01-2007, 11:50 AM
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/013107A.shtml

Secretariat
02-01-2007, 12:19 PM
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/013107A.shtml

Good link. Heres' another one:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/101005faketerror.htm

"Let's take a look at some previous examples of fake terror alerts. Here are my top five:

1. In May and June of 2002 watered down evidence of the Bush administration’s prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks emerged in the media. To shut down the dissenters and provide the media with a distraction to fill the headlines, the Bush administration released a hoaxed terror alert. They cautioned that terrorists had hatched plans to attack targets such as stadiums, nuclear power plants, shopping centers, synagogues, apartment houses, subways, and the Liberty Bell, the Brooklyn Bridge and other New York City landmarks.

What’s even more incredible than the hoax itself is that they openly admitted it! The Washington Times calmly reported,

“The Bush administration issued a spate of terror alerts in recent days to mute criticism that its national security team sat on intelligence warnings in the weeks before the September 11 attacks. The warnings, including yesterday's uncorroborated FBI report that terrorists might target the Statue of Liberty, quieted some of the lawmakers who said President Bush failed to act on clues of the September 11 attacks, although Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle yesterday reiterated his demand for an independent investigation. The latest alerts were issued "as a result of all the controversy that took place last week," said Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer, referring to reports that the president received a CIA briefing in August about terror threats, including plans by Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network to hijack U.S. commercial airliners.”

So whenever the numbers get too low, it's time to ratchet up the manipulation. This is why the american public does not trust the man anymore. He's called wolf too many times. THe little boy who cried wolf kept asking for "one more chance" as well.

Here's another:

Let's take a look at some previous examples of fake terror alerts. Here are my top five:

2. In January of 2003 FBI and CIA whistleblowers told Capitol Hill Blue that the White House was scripting phony terror alerts to maintain hysteria, upkeep President Bush’s approval ratings and milk extra defense funding. The report that five Pakistani men had entered the States via Canada and were planning on carrying out a dirty bomb or biological attack was completely conjured up by the Bush administration’s black propaganda office. New York Harbor was shut down to visibly pump up the fear. One of the named suspects, Mohammed Asghar was tracked down to Pakistan by the Associated Press. He was a fat guy running a jeweler's shop and had never even been to America.

World Net Daily commented,

“Other sources within the bureau and the Central Intelligence Agency said the administration is pressuring intelligence agencies to develop "something, anything" to support an array of non-specific terrorism alerts issued by the White House and the Department of Homeland Security…CHB reported that FBI and CIA sources said a recent White House memo listing the war on terrorism as a definitive political advantage and fundraising tool is just one of many documents discussing how to best utilize the terrorist threat.”

JustRalph
02-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Keith has no cred anymore. He is a loser and it is apparent.

OTM Al
02-01-2007, 04:27 PM
I really wouldn't trust anything coming out of that prisonplanet site. Their quotes tend to be circular or out of context and thier claims tend to be unresearched at the least. Olberman's piece isn't bad, but I wish people pointing out this sort of thing would quit the mocking tune and just present the facts in a logical manner. It really detracts for the content IMO

Suff
02-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I would quit the mocking tune and just present the facts in a logical manner. It really detracts for the content IMO

AL, its the only way it bubbles up for review. Plain reason has been suffocated.

Tom
02-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Let's move 180 degrees away from Keith - and towrds facts.
Britain just stopped another terror plot - one in which a muslim serving in the Brittish mmimlitary was targeted for a internet beheading.
Like JAws, it is lurking out there.

And all your denials here do not alter that fact.

First you whine about not connecting the dots, then whine they do, you whine.

You guys just love to whine.

chickenhead
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
First you whine about not connecting the dots, then whine they do, you whine.

You guys just love to whine.

Are you whining about their whining? :lol:

Suff
02-01-2007, 08:55 PM
This is Tom when the story breaks

...BLAH < BLAH, TERROR, DIE, KILL,,,,BLAH BLAH BLAH

3 more face cell-phone terror charges - U.S. Security - MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14312048/)

Tom, when the story gets followed up

Cell-phone terror charges dropped - U.S. Security - MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14358871/)

<cricket> <cricket> <cricket>

Maybe they broke the British plot using the 6 Imans they dragged off a plane three months ago....

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Yeah Suff, it's all faked. Everything is a hoax. Our lives are being played out on a computer chip, and you're the only one smart enough to know it....

Too bad you're a man ahead of your time. Us dumb-asses can't appreciate your grasp of "reality"

46zilzal
02-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Oct. 7, 2003: “Good thing we won the war, because the peace sure looks like a quagmire. ...I’ve got an even-money bet out that says more Americans will be killed in the peace than in the war, and more Iraqis will be killed by Americans in the peace than in the war. Not the first time I’ve had a bet out that I hoped I’d lose.”

"If you think his daddy had trouble with 'the vision thing,' wait'll you meet this one."
--Molly Ivins on George W. Bush, June 1999

Back when George Dubya Bush was Governor of Texas, way before anyone else had a clue as to Bush’s many failings and failures, Ms. Ivins was exposing them, both in her columns and in a short, but informative, book entitled Shrub.

JustRalph
02-02-2007, 04:44 AM
Molly's good friend Ann Richards died of cancer last year. Molly bites the big one 5 months later. I would say ole George is having the last laugh. The Repubs have obviously figured out how to direct cancer cells into the Dems.

Back when George Dubya Bush was Governor of Texas, way before anyone else had a clue as to Bush’s many failings and failures, Ms. Ivins was exposing them, both in her columns and in a short, but informative, book entitled Shrub.

46zilzal
02-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Molly's good friend Ann Richards died of cancer last year. Molly bites the big one 5 months later. I would say ole George is having the last laugh. The Repubs have obviously figured out how to direct cancer cells into the Dems.
well you are consistent.

Suff
02-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Yeah Suff, it's all faked. Everything is a hoax. Our lives are being played out on a computer chip, and you're the only one smart enough to know it....

Too bad you're a man ahead of your time. Us dumb-asses can't appreciate your grasp of "reality"

Hoax? what ? where?

Whats the Hoax? I don't see a Hoax?

You see a Hoax?

What you see as me seeing a Hoax is something real?

What is this "thing" you beleive to be real?

I'd Love to hear it explained in your own words to me ...

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Suff,

My reply is based on the observation that you never seem to put much stock into mainstream reporting. Do you ever cast an equally critical eye on "alternative" reporting, or do you simply jump in and investigate only "official, mainstream" reports and look to debunk them?

Isn't that a bit selective and biased? Who's to say the "alternative" isn't just as unreliable?

Tom
02-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Talk about paranoia.....8 cities had those little cartoon network light boxes in them and guess which was the ONLY one to go bonkers? :lol:
Maybe they have learned their lesson, after all, it was Suff's baisc attitude about nothing to fear that allowed most of the death pilots to by pass secrity and board planes on 9-11 to start all this.

Suff
02-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Suff,
[QUOTE]
My reply is based on the observation that you never seem to put much stock into mainstream reporting. Do you ever cast an equally critical eye on "alternative" reporting, or do you simply jump in and investigate only "official, mainstream" reports and look to debunk them?

Let me plagerize something I heard recently that describes me.

I don't believe half of what I think, never mind what I read and hear.

Isn't that a bit selective and biased? Who's to say the "alternative" isn't just as unreliable?

Not a drop of repeated information is pure. I read the same way I handicap.

What is wrong with this horse?, not whats right about him. Whats right is transparent to all.

People say they are tired of the same ole same ole.

That's not true. People want to live inside the 40 yard lines.

When play gets outside those lines... , terms like "whack job" start getting tossed around.

I accept reality of two planes flying into the WTC. I accept that Jihad is omni present.

I also accept that they hate us for what we do, not who we are.

That hurt is to much for most, and the wall is to high to get to that cure. So we'll suffer with the one we're getting.

I accept it as far as IT IS happening.

Take a minute and hunt down the story about 9 US Attorneys recently fired by BUSH. Unheard of. Better yet, the traditional form of replacing them? Nomination and advice and consent of the Legislative branch? Tossed in the barrell.

How? why you ask? Little insertion into the Patriot act. The ACT approved 6 weeks after those planes. Forward thinking you say? Thats what I say too.

Look it up. 90% pure