PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Sec....

Tom
01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
You can relax and take a much needed breather, Sec:

1. James Baker, when asked about the surge in Iraq - "Give it a chance."

Don't have to worry now- the Iraq surrender boys are signing off on it.

2. The world's sicnetists say the temperature increases will last 1,000 year. Nothing we can do about, apparently, so no need to whine about it anymore. 1,000 years, Sec. I'm happy for you. (Hmmm, the weather report for the Super Bowl has changed three times in the last 10 days - by 24 degrees. Now if it were 1,000 years off, we could make plans!)

Secretariat
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
You can relax and take a much needed breather, Sec:

1. James Baker, when asked about the surge in Iraq - "Give it a chance."

Don't have to worry now- the Iraq surrender boys are signing off on it.

2. The world's sicnetists say the temperature increases will last 1,000 year. Nothing we can do about, apparently, so no need to whine about it anymore. 1,000 years, Sec. I'm happy for you. (Hmmm, the weather report for the Super Bowl has changed three times in the last 10 days - by 24 degrees. Now if it were 1,000 years off, we could make plans!)

lol...well, Baker is putting on the good face. What else can he do at this point? Nero ordered his tutor Seneca to kill himself. What choice did Seneca have? He did what he was told.

As to the global warming I guess you ddin't hear John McCain state this week, the debate on global warming is over. It's happening. Period. I guess you're going to have to decide if you can vote for a man who probabyl feels stronger about global warming than Hillary does.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

boxcar
02-01-2007, 12:47 AM
lol...well, Baker is putting on the good face. What else can he do at this point? Nero ordered his tutor Seneca to kill himself. What choice did Seneca have? He did what he was told.

As to the global warming I guess you ddin't hear John McCain state this week, the debate on global warming is over. It's happening. Period. I guess you're going to have to decide if you can vote for a man who probabyl feels stronger about global warming than Hillary does.

Since when did Hillary develop the capability to feel anything?

Boxcar

Tom
02-01-2007, 07:34 PM

Oh Lordy. McCain? I would vote for HILLARY over that little piss-ant. At least you know the devil you are getting.

I do not like McCAin, I do not trust McCain. Screw McCain.

Secretariat
02-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh Lordy. McCain? I would vote for HILLARY over that little piss-ant. At least you know the devil you are getting.

I do not like McCAin, I do not trust McCain. Screw McCain.

Well, Tom I won't vote for Hillary and you won't vote for Mccain. How will Lefty resolve the lib in this?

Who would you vote for Tom? Guliani? Me? I'm not sure right now. My man dropped out.

JustRalph
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM
http://static.flickr.com/38/115359153_70fc06bc5d_m.jpg

46zilzal
02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
good self description

Tom
02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Well, Tom I won't vote for Hillary and you won't vote for Mccain. How will Lefty resolve the lib in this?

Who would you vote for Tom? Guliani? Me? I'm not sure right now. My man dropped out.

Biden? :lol:

Secretariat
02-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Biden? :lol:

No...Kerry. I see JR is for Fred Thompson, but he's not running. What about you?

Tom
02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Like Dogenes, I am still searching for an honest man.
To date, I jhave not seen anyone I would think a good prospect.
I am in favor of going 4 years with the job vacant and see what happens.
Whoever we elect, this is who we will end up with......