PDA

View Full Version : Red board/Green Board

skate
01-31-2007, 05:12 PM
Skate Board?

ya might not hear this on your tv s , so...

S.P. up 10%, 14th straight Q.

Double Digit growth.

Financials up 88%
energy down 19%

BUST OUT Economy, babe.
without inflation (biggest drop in 52 years)

and and and, what this economy , so correctly stated by 'the skate'. had to absorb during the past year;

Housing bust
Record energy price increase
17 fed rate hikes.

KA-ching!!!!

Snag
01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Unemployment below 5%!!!!!!!

Thanks skate. Good news always travels slow.

WOW! Where is FOX News when you need them............

skate
02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
google net went triple, 3.2 billion.

market worth, over 150 billion.

i wonder how much debt they needed to do that?

skate boarding anyone?

chickenhead
02-01-2007, 07:44 PM
they didn't need any govt debt, guarenteed. Don't know why you continually pretend that government borrowing and business borrowing are the same thing. Businesses can borrow all they want to grow. Why does the govt borrow? To grow as well? ;)

boxcar
02-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Unemployment below 5%!!!!!!!

Thanks skate. Good news always travels slow.

WOW! Where is FOX News when you need them............

FNC is going the way of the Communist News Network slowly but surely ever since Murdock sold a big chunk of Fox to an Arab.

Boxcar

skate
02-02-2007, 05:59 PM
they didn't need any govt debt, guarenteed. Don't know why you continually pretend that government borrowing and business borrowing are the same thing. Businesses can borrow all they want to grow. Why does the govt borrow? To grow as well? ;)

yes, they sell bonds to grow the growth of the country.

i am glad to see, that at least (not like some others) you have some answers and some questions, thanks.

this is what i see.
when you say i "pretend" , you have that point turned around. gov. borrowing and business borrowing are very different, but some principles are the same, for real.

the risk is much higher for the business than it would be for the gov.
gov. prints its money. the business works or pretends to make its money.
the interest rate on any debt is regulated to busness thru the gov.

the budgit for States or business is regulated strictly and unlike the fed budgit which has all options available, such as when they choose "disaster".
they have such options, because they Print and they have control over 'how and when' to pay.

if you take a loan for 100,000, you may be concerned about pay back.
because of the amount, because of injury, because your product is not selling etc.
the gov does not have these problems, they print. you dont.

im running out of time and i most likely have not detailed enough, i'll be back.

thanks