PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Lying her Butt Off

delayjf
01-29-2007, 06:57 PM
One week after announcing she's running and she's already lying her ass off.
Why am I not surprized.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012907/content/stop_the_tape.guest.html

Secretariat
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Who in their right mind could vote for this woman? I couldn't.

GameTheory
01-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Who in their right mind could vote for this woman? I couldn't.That's the best endorsement for her I could imagine.

betchatoo
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
I'd vote for her before I would Rush. I will give him credit for one thing; he knows about lying.

JustRalph
01-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Hlliary telling a lie? come on?

This is gonna be fun..............

PlanB
01-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Just Ralph, This Post is JUST 4 YOU. I'm a very happy guy, but ONLY YOU can make me delirious. I need you to VOTE DEM, all the way. Pull Hillary in 4 me.

Thank you, Derek

delayjf
01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
I'd vote for her before I would Rush. I will give him credit for one thing; he knows about lying.

I'm not saying the guy is a saint - but I would be interested in specifics. With regards to the drug thing yes I would say he is hypocritical on that issue.

bigmack
01-29-2007, 08:02 PM
The campaign video is locked & loaded: (or is that Bill?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvAE0WQSXAI

Suff
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Mock Primary run at Daily Kos. 22,000+ votes.

In %'s
Edwards 35
Obama 28
Clark 17
Richardson 5
Clinton 4

Markos comment:

Daily Kos isn't the entire netroots, and sure, it's still early,but In this world, she's an also-ran

GameTheory
01-29-2007, 08:49 PM
They aren't seriously dumb enough to nominate Edwards, are they? I thought they were considering winning next time...

chickenhead
01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
better question is what world are the DailyKos folks living in?

PaceAdvantage
01-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Probably the same world which produces those photos you and I debated over in another thread....

Suff
01-29-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm not saying the guy is a saint - but I would be interested in specifics. With regards to the drug thing yes I would say he is hypocritical on that issue.

Hmmm. Not a saint? I wish you were my lawyer.

This guy was two years into his Radio gig as the Ultra-Conservative voice when it was discovered that at 35 years old....he had never voted, and had never registered to vote!

Minga....

3 Marriages ending in Divorce? Family Values? No Children?

Self-Reliance? Fired from 7 jobs?

Pro-Military? Pro-Defense? Never Volunteered for Military Service!?

Momma-Mia DJ. You don't take this guy serious do you?

He's a kook. A tout. A carnie, A salesman, A con man.

That's all he is.

PlanB
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
They aren't seriously dumb enough to nominate Edwards, are they? I thought they were considering winning next time...

Please, NO, I'm rooting for DEMS (almost every-anywhere DEMS). Face it, 43 didn't do a Clean & Quiet two terms? I mean, WASPS + YALE + father a Pres, how did 43 JR get it all wrong? Or do it very badly, you must admit. The French have the right expression for it, translates into, "WHO CAN EXPLAIN IT?"

GameTheory
01-29-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm rooting for them too -- to come up with a viable candidate at least. Enough with the string of lame losers. This country works better when power switches back and forth every once in a while. But please God, no more Gore/Kerry no-integrity lightweight morons. Edwards is on par with Dan Quayle...

Secretariat
01-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Mock Primary run at Daily Kos. 22,000+ votes.

In %'s
Edwards 35
Obama 28
Clark 17
Richardson 5
Clinton 4

Markos comment:

Daily Kos isn't the entire netroots, and sure, it's still early,but In this world, she's an also-ran

Clark hasn't even announced yet, and if Gore were to enter the race he'd go to the top of the heap. I'd be very surprised if she made it through the whole primary season.

Tom
01-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, I'd take Rush over any of the stumble bums on your poll list there. What a collection of dim-witted losers. Add up all their IQs and you get.....7!
How many DEAD people voted for Edwards???

Funny how people who can't handle the truth don't like Rush.:lol:

GameTheory
01-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Clark hasn't even announced yet, and if Gore were to enter the race he'd go to the top of the heap. I'd be very surprised if she made it through the whole primary season.That's saying something, because Gore is totally unelectable at this point. Hillary's got lots of fans, like it or not -- she's the front-runner for now. I would take her over the rest of these losers. But can't they come up with anyone better?

chickenhead
01-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Agree with GT, Gore has no shot whatsoever.

I think the Bill C middle way Dem should win..and Hillary is the closest thing to it around.

GameTheory
01-29-2007, 11:52 PM
I think of Hillary as being a savvy politician, but it she really? Is it just the Bill Clinton association? She certainly is much colder and more (obviously) calculating than Bill -- I wonder if she can make it through the campaign...

betchatoo
01-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I've done two posts before with pages of verifiable lies that Rush has told. Don't feel like finding them again. But a simple Google search will find you tons of them.

On the other hand, it is to be expected. Rush is in the entertainment business, not journalism. It is just scary when people take him seriously

betchatoo
01-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Well, I'd take Rush over any of the stumble bums on your poll list there. What a collection of dim-witted losers. Add up all their IQs and you get.....7!
How many DEAD people voted for Edwards???

Funny how people who can't handle the truth don't like Rush.:lol:
Tom:
Obama was the first Black person to head the Harvard law review. He is a brilliant man (though I'm not sure he's ready to be President).

And Rush wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass

chickenhead
01-30-2007, 12:00 AM
while she is a little cold, she's more personable than Gore and Kerry, and they both almost won. I think a lot depends on who she ends up running against.

GameTheory
01-30-2007, 12:01 AM
On the other hand, it is to be expected. Rush is in the entertainment business, not journalism. It is just scary when people take him seriouslyAre you of the opinion that journalists tell the truth all the time, or even most of the time? Have you ever noticed that when you read articles about any subject in which you have some expertise, everything they write is all wrong? Makes you wonder about the stuff where you aren't as informed and you are reading an article to learn something...

GameTheory
01-30-2007, 12:03 AM
CH,

Can we lose the Sam Cassell avatar now? That fetus head of his freaks me out...

JustRalph
01-30-2007, 12:37 AM
CH,

second that motion.......... it looks worse in person too............

He is a nice guy though.......... I spent all of 2 minutes talking with him.........is that enough ? to decide???? :lol:

boxcar
01-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Who in their right mind could vote for this woman? I couldn't.

Why, Sec...I'm aghast! This world's wanna-be saviour is lily white and pure as the driven snow. Don't ya know? Besides, she has a decent chance of getting elected because the world loves its liars.

Boxcar

chickenhead
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
CH,

:lol: :lol: I was wondering how long you all could take it.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-30-2007, 02:12 AM
The aggravating thing is, and as much as a few on this board may have a hard time conceiving this, BUT IF the current war in Iraq had actually went as well as the initial expectations, and NOT experienced more than 1-2 weeks of the resistance/hidden secret militias fighting each other, as well as our own troops and attacking their fellow (but non-allied) citizens - THEN the people of Iraq could have gotten back to working and having a full economy and a highly productive oil industry, REGARDLESS of the level of WMDs being found, that THESE SAME POLITICIANS would be PROUDLY touting their record as having made bold, strong choices in the face of criticism, and WOULD BE DENOUCING those who had made voted AGAINST taking miltary action in Iraq. Those Democrats who DID vote for the war would be trying to hold their spots by claiming that they were great leaders by working together in a strong spirit of Bi-Partisanship, hoping to be seen as being capable of working with, and being better than any future Republican challengers, and viewed as someone who could work together with the Repubs to get things done!

Come on people! We all KNOW it! They're Politicians.

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 02:18 AM
And Rush wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass

And neither would Obama.

What's his real middle name again? Oh ya, Hussein. The guy that spent 4 years in a madrassa.

bigmack
01-30-2007, 02:20 AM
:lol: :lol: I was wondering how long you all could take it.
The song that played while Hunter S Thompson was shot out of a canon at his funeral was?

michiken
01-30-2007, 07:34 AM
There is an easy way to tell when a politician is lying........

There Lips are moving.....

Why don't lawyers sue snakes? Common Courtesy.....

betchatoo
01-30-2007, 07:55 AM
And neither would Obama.

What's his real middle name again? Oh ya, Hussein. The guy that spent 4 years in a madrassa.

CNN debunks false report about Obama
JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/

Get facts straight before calling someone a liar

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Get the facts straight?

First, citing CNN as a source doesn't stand up to much scrutny. It's like having one liar vouch for another.

Not a madrassa but still a muslim school. Big difference -- not.

Spin it any way you want. The original lack of veracity still rests with Obama.

betchatoo
01-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Get the facts straight?

First, citing CNN as a source doesn't stand up to much scrutny. It's like having one liar vouch for another.

Obama has acknowledged going to the school which is a public school that services people of all religions. He was 7 at the time. Since he said he was there, where is the lie? The proverb goes: You need to be careful when you spread shit. You often get it stuck to you.

chickenhead
01-30-2007, 11:11 AM
The song that played while Hunter S Thompson was shot out of a canon at his funeral was?

Don't know. But did you know...Hunters first attempt at Gonzo journalism was a piece entitled: The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved?

http://www.derbypost.com/hunter.html

Lefty
01-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Here's a big newsflash for bet and others that insist on comparing Hillary to Rush: RUSH ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRES. HILLARY IS. GET IN THE REAL WORLD.

chickenhead
01-30-2007, 11:53 AM

Madrasah means school. Secular or religious, all madrasah means is school. I saw video tape of the school...it's a secular school, i.e. like a public school here. Girls and boys running around on the playground, speaking english.

Not sure what you're claiming..it has basically been found out that he went to school as a kid. Is that a surprise? No, but calling it a madrasah is supposed to be scary. It's a meaningless smear DJ..you're smart enough to see that.

Suff
01-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Get the facts straight?

Your suffering from an Italian condition known as , youra head's upa your ass'a.

It would be irritating except this story is the dirty work of Hilary Clinton, and it brings me pleasure to see you carry her water.

Nobody is a Victim. Unwillingly....;)

Get Unwilling DJ.

delayjf
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
So far, you have attacked Rush as a person. But what libs don’t seem to understand is that it’s the message not the messenger. The hypocritical behavior of Jim Baker, Jimmy Swagart, and Ted Haggard does not undermine my belief in God. Nor does Rush’s personal short comings undermine my conservative beliefs nor does diminish the fact that Hillary is lying. So, once again, Rush is right.

Suff
01-30-2007, 12:59 PM
So far, you have attacked Rush as a person. But what libs don’t seem to understand is that it’s the message not the messenger. The hypocritical behavior of Jim Baker, Jimmy Swagart, and Ted Haggard does not undermine my belief in God. Nor does Rush’s personal short comings undermine my conservative beliefs nor does diminish the fact that Hillary is lying. So, once again, Rush is right.

Really? They do mine.

Conservatives love to use God to explain away things.

My analysis of Rush Limbaugh comes from being a human being. Have you been around long enough to see things?

Rush Limbaugh is Jimmy Swaggart.

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Suff, I think you need to discriminate between God and religion.

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Conservatives love to use God to explain away things.

And I could observe that liberals deny God to rationalize getting away with things.

Suff
01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Suff, I think you need to discriminate between God and religion.

Probably. Its not the easiest thing to do.

I heard a fairly smart man say, that would could send 2 million troops to Iraq and lock it down like an airport. Safe as Mommies womb. And when we leave they go back to killing each other over who worships God correctly.

Your not chagrined by Preachers...up to and including the Child Sex abuse in the Christian Church;s...

Nothing about that makes you think what I do?

That none of us know God. Understanding the entity that created the Universe is beyond our Comprehension. imho.

That said... Do you think we need a God to instruct "thou shalt not kill"?

Wouldn't you think we might have figured that out by ourselves....and that hanging it on a court room wall to honor the creators wisdom is ...F'n Stupid?

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Rush Limbaugh is Jimmy Swaggart.

Suff, you'd probably enjoy see the play "Elmer Gantry". Wiki article. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_gantry)

Oh ya, one more thing: the book was originally banned in Boston!

Suff
01-30-2007, 02:24 PM
And I could observe that liberals deny God to rationalize getting away with things.

Non-denominational people. A Dietist. Which I assume I am. Because I don't believe that Jesus Christ was God. Dietists, have a hard time understanding any argument that is exclusively based in "God didnt like it" Or Didn't want it.

I don't think anyone of any sincere intent, disputes God to justify a behavior, or thought. I think people eliminate God because in many respects, God is super-natural. Any true Creator knows all....and imposes no contemporary interpretation of behavior to distinguish between whats right and wrong.

We Killed Iraq's. Our behavior is justified based upon our interpretation of God.

We killed for right reasons. Ok. Its relative. Hussien Killed, wrong reason, We Killed, Right reasons. All Contemporary. Nothing Trinity in that.

People say... God sent the Hurricane. Other people say...If he did, he's the worlds #1 Terrorist.

People say.....Abortion wrong, Stem Cell wrong... God's gonna get us...Pay us back...

That's terror right? Act against me, I'll hurt you?

You want a civil society....a humane society? Base it in Civility and Humanity.

Recently on PA, people questioned God's existence. More than one person..said..."if there is no God why shouldn't I? Kill? Steal?"

Hmm., maybe to be a good person?

Question for you?

Would you want a friend that didn't try to F your wife? that didn't try to steal your money, that didn't tell you the truth? Only because God said he shouldn't? That ultimately he's an animal only restrained by ........Allah? Or Jesus?

The person babysitting your Kids would kill them the very moment God's existence was doubted enough to overcome behavioral restraint?

My feelling On God is that he knows. He knows what we are going through and its gong to be all right. I try and worry about very little except getting my Double in at NYRA Wednesday through Sunday.

JustRalph
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
It would be irritating except this story is the dirty work of Hilary Clinton, and it brings me pleasure to see you carry her water

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring this up. The Mainstream media is ignoring it. The magazine that printed the story has made a statement that this story was "planted by a Hillary operative" I heard Dick Morris mention it last night on TV. He also said that Hillary has hired several Private Detectives to work on Obama's past..............this should be fun huh?

delayjf
01-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Suff,

You’ve been more than up front about some of your personal trials and tribulations in life – do you judge yourself by that same standard? I’m not saying I’m better, but if you advised me not to piss on an exposed power line, I’d listen. I would'nt care if you were Attila the Hun.

Liberals were so in love with Clinton and so forgiving of his infidelities, drug use etc; this from a man who is supposed to be a leader, who is supposed to set an example. Why are Clinton’s short comings more forgivable than Rush’s.

I’m not trying to explain anything. I’m merely using disgraced ministers as an example of human hypocrisy.

Curious, I’m 39, what is it that you think I need to see.

Secretariat
01-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Why, Sec...I'm aghast! This world's wanna-be saviour is lily white and pure as the driven snow. Don't ya know? Besides, she has a decent chance of getting elected because the world loves its liars.

Boxcar

Aghast? Why? I've often posted here I disagree strongly with Hilary Clinton on a number of issues. She's a notch above Lieberman which isn't saying much. I laugh when people here call her a liberal. She's more in the McCain-Specter-Lieberman-category - people who call themselves centrists, but sway their speeches to whatever audience they are in front of. She will NOT get my vote even if she was running against Cheney (he wouldn't get my vote either - I'd vote Green or write in a vote).

If you guys think Hilary Clinton is a liberal you don't understand the meaning of the word. Sombody like Barbara Boxer or Russ Feingold or Maxine Waters or John Conyers are liberals. At best Hilary is a Dixiecrat in Yankee clothing.

And if anyone thinks she'll win the primary, they haven't been looking at individual state polls. For some reason the media keeps pushing her and ignoring every other democratic candidate except Obama. Guys liek Edwards, Biden, and Dodd hardly ever get pushed, and when Clark announces he'll get a big jump, and despite what you belevie Gore will go to the top if he decides to run. After all he had more votes than GW did in 2000. This is kind of dumb at this point anyway as the election is almsot two years off.

Suff
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Suff,
[QUOTE]
You’ve been more than up front about some of your personal trials and tribulations in life – do you judge yourself by that same standard? I’m not saying I’m better, but if you advised me not to piss on an exposed power line, I’d listen. I would'nt care if you were Attila the Hun.

Have you considered this? That God in his infinite wisdom, wisdom frequently explained when,...say a 3YO baby dies of Cancer. God called him.

You've heard that? I have.

so think of this. A man is right, a man is successful, a man is hardworking, a man is enriched......and these are gifts from God. Given to him because it is the only way he can get through this life. That in fact he is weak.....and the man in the desert dying of hunger is strong and carrying the other man.

Bizarre? Not anymore than God sending a hurricane.

I don't dispute the value of success, and its rewards to the individual and society... However I don't buy the personalization of it.

God created all...and any trait you have, good or bad, is his work. If you have less bad it is by his volition. Your not entitled to any standing....if anything less, because your weak and blessed.

Curious, I’m 39, what is it that you think I need to see.

Its the Internet... I had you for an old guy posting on PA between Crochet games.

DJofSD
01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Its the Internet... I had you for an old guy posting on PA between Crochet games. :lol:

Jeff, you two have to hook up some how. I'd buy both of you the first round just as the price of admission! :D

delayjf
01-30-2007, 03:24 PM
How about Saratoga this summer?? Suff the second round is on me. :cool:

Suff
01-30-2007, 03:28 PM

I'm on the wagon.... Just about a year now. Thank God. Allah, Jesus, whomever... I was hitting it pretty hard.

No one likes me when I'm drunk btw. Even me. But damn do I do like to drink.

I'm carrying you sonsabitches everytime I go on a toot!!:lol:

delayjf
01-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Suff,

I actually agree with you, I do not believe God kills babies just to make a point. I think we live in a imperfect world and that death, evil, injustice are a part of that world.

betchatoo
01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Here's a big newsflash for bet and others that insist on comparing Hillary to Rush: RUSH ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRES. HILLARY IS. GET IN THE REAL WORLD.
If you'd read my post you'd know I recognized that.

Tom
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM

How about the Gold Coast bar again this July? We damn near solved the middle east crisis last year. I say we "surge" some more rounds and see if we can git'r done! :lol:

delayjf
01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Tom,

Your on, I owe you dinner.

dav4463
01-31-2007, 04:48 PM
When Rush had his problem with prescription drugs and went into rehab, the media blasted him, and many people laughed at him.

When it is a movie star or musician, the media and people all admire their courage for going through such a tough time.

Many have pre-conceived notions about Rush. If Rush says it, then they don't listen because they don't like Rush and they don't listen to the message. They automatically disagree because Rush says it.

boxcar
02-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Aghast? Why? I've often posted here I disagree strongly with Hilary Clinton on a number of issues. She's a notch above Lieberman which isn't saying much. I laugh when people here call her a liberal. She's more in the McCain-Specter-Lieberman-category - people who call themselves centrists, but sway their speeches to whatever audience they are in front of. She will NOT get my vote even if she was running against Cheney (he wouldn't get my vote either - I'd vote Green or write in a vote).

If you guys think Hilary Clinton is a liberal you don't understand the meaning of the word. Sombody like Barbara Boxer or Russ Feingold or Maxine Waters or John Conyers are liberals. At best Hilary is a Dixiecrat in Yankee clothing.

And if anyone thinks she'll win the primary, they haven't been looking at individual state polls. For some reason the media keeps pushing her and ignoring every other democratic candidate except Obama. Guys liek Edwards, Biden, and Dodd hardly ever get pushed, and when Clark announces he'll get a big jump, and despite what you belevie Gore will go to the top if he decides to run. After all he had more votes than GW did in 2000. This is kind of dumb at this point anyway as the election is almsot two years off.

If you really believe your own take on Hillary, you're naivete defies description.

Boxcar