PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl total

Valuist
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
If one has a way to play the game, I'd say the UNDER 48 1/2 is the way to go. Since 2005, its seems that Dungy is willing to play at the tempo of the opponent. If a team like the Patriots or Bengals want to get in a shootout, the Colts will be happy to oblige them. If a team like the Bills or Chiefs want to make it a low scoring slugfest, the defensive minded Dungy does not mind.

The Bears want to make the game a low scoring slugfest. The game sets up well for them as they want to run the ball, and the Colts have the worst run defense in the NFL. Indy did play better run D in the first two games of the playoffs, but the undersized fast Colts D is much more at home defending the pass. I think Grossman will be a non-issue and unless the Bears fall behind by more than 2 TDs, look for the Bears to pound the ball, which will keep the clock ticking. I think Grossman probably won't throw any more than 20 times.

BetHorses!
01-22-2007, 07:35 PM
If one has a way to play the game, I'd say the UNDER 48 1/2 is the way to go. Since 2005, its seems that Dungy is willing to play at the tempo of the opponent. If a team like the Patriots or Bengals want to get in a shootout, the Colts will be happy to oblige them. If a team like the Bills or Chiefs want to make it a low scoring slugfest, the defensive minded Dungy does not mind.

The Bears want to make the game a low scoring slugfest. The game sets up well for them as they want to run the ball, and the Colts have the worst run defense in the NFL. Indy did play better run D in the first two games of the playoffs, but the undersized fast Colts D is much more at home defending the pass. I think Grossman will be a non-issue and unless the Bears fall behind by more than 2 TDs, look for the Bears to pound the ball, which will keep the clock ticking. I think Grossman probably won't throw any more than 20 times.

How's about two team tease

Bears +13
Und 54.5

For as much as you can all over the country :jump: