PDA

View Full Version : Online Gambling Subpoenas

PlanB
01-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Four minor Wall St banks that took part in Online Gambling IPO's got papers served. Two weeks before the Super Bowl the message is out. Why do you think this intense interest in how adults spend their money? Now, going after horse racing sites didn't stir much anger in America, so now let's see if the public gets aroused when football & basketball are involved. I suppose it's still a guy thing so the women couldn't care less.

ryesteve
01-22-2007, 09:21 AM
I suppose it's still a guy thing so the women couldn't care less.
You mean it was MEN who were betting on the winner of American Idol at Pinnacle? :D

PlanB
01-22-2007, 12:06 PM
LOL. :eek: That explains my high phone bill.

befuddlem
01-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Why do you think this intense interest in how adults spend their money?

Why would this bother you PlanB?

skate
01-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Four minor Wall St banks that took part in Online Gambling IPO's got papers served. Two weeks before the Super Bowl the message is out. Why do you think this intense interest in how adults spend their money? Now, going after horse racing sites didn't stir much anger in America, so now let's see if the public gets aroused when football & basketball are involved. I suppose it's still a guy thing so the women couldn't care less.

Suff had this info on another page. and im sure you know the reason "for the interest".

my reasoning says "tax"

but, with that said what strikes me as foul play and abusive is the fact that they go thru the banks.
oh, i understand it to be most direct, but...