PDA

View Full Version : Bears = SUPER BORE

44PACE
01-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Today the football season ended for me, I will not put myself thru a boring superbowl. Bears vrs Patriots= puke.

Tom
01-21-2007, 06:11 PM
It was just last yar I disccoverd they actually play a game during those SUper Bowl Parties! :rolleyes:

Get ready for two weeks of "Super bowl Shuffle" - they just started at 2 minutes! :eek:

Valuist
01-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Today the football season ended for me, I will not put myself thru a boring superbowl. Bears vrs Patriots= puke.

Lose a couple wagers today?

headhawg
01-22-2007, 12:19 AM
Today the football season ended for me, I will not put myself thru a boring superbowl. Bears vrs Patriots= puke.Uh, the Colts won. Try watching the games.

And no one really cares that you won't be watching so get back on the short bus.

44PACE
01-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Uh, the Colts won. Try watching the games.

And no one really cares that you won't be watching so get back on the short bus.

I made that prediction if you notice before the second game I almost was right, so give a little slack. Go hug your teddy bear.:lol:

The bears are BOORRING. Any team that almost losses to the Vikings( they suck) does not belong in the superbowl. The bears beat a rotten seahawks team and the saints played dreadful. The central division sucks. The NFC is pretty bad too.

M.

Minnesota.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-22-2007, 01:02 AM
So enjoy your free Sunday at the track, going to a nice restaurant, or catching up on work, laundry, etc. The Super Bowl will live without you watching this year and being bored. That's why there are 81, 100, 200+ other TV signals still available during the Super Bowl, and of course, the Internet.

Meanwhile, I'll be looking forward to the game. Rex and the offense seem to be doing better, and/or avoiding problems. Defense sees to be adjusting better when they get figured out, plugged the leak early today.

44PACE
01-22-2007, 02:53 AM
I better drop this stand there are a bunch of Bear fans surrounding my house.
Rex Grossman didn't like what I said either he threw a football at my dog. He missed.:lol:

BIG RED
01-22-2007, 10:14 AM
New avitar stat?

It should have been Pats/Bears, but not meant to be. The past 6 weeks I figured whoever gets to the SB will kick the NFC's ass. Thier whole league was a joke. I won't be rooting for either team, I guess I'll just have to partee :jump: , and take monday off :ThmbUp:

Steve 'StatMan'
01-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Rex Grossman didn't like what I said either he threw a football at my dog. He missed.:lol:

Your other dog did a good job blitzing and barking, forcing him to scramble and get off an excited throw. We're lucky you first dog didn't intercept. ;)

Hey Big Red! Yes, new avatar. Like a new T-Shirt for the Internet, but even better - they're free! :D

Valuist
01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Grossman has had some bad games but everyone seems to forget he had more 100 plus QB rating games than anybody in 2006. We live in such a quarterback-centric sports society, the QB always gets too much credit and too much blame. I don't think Rex has to be much of a factor. Just run the ball over and over at that weak run D and keep Peyton off the field.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Valuist - you're recent posts and analysis have made good sense to me, I agree.

I think they've learned that for Rex, or any quarterback, to play a good game, the offense has be able to play in a manner that keeps the QB 'within his game'. The Rex Grossman we all got excited about 3-ish years ago and longed to see lead the team for a full season is still 'in there', and has shined on a number of occasions. I do think the rough performances and the losses this season helped to find the weaknesses, so they can find the ways to overcome them. I think they may have plugged all the latest holes, and are learning to adjust much better.

I remember a few years ago, was it Steve Young with the 49ers, or maybe Joe Montana, when they looked at the plays he had the most interceptions with, they were nearly all with the same or similar 1-3 plays. They got rid of those plays, and the QB's and the team's game went through the roof.