PDA

View Full Version : Buh Bye Bears... Go Saints!

dylbert
01-14-2007, 07:25 PM
The Saints are Coming, The Saints are Coming... da Bears are doomed!

Hopefully weather will not determine NFC Championship -- No. 1 offense vs. No. 1 defense -- should be exciting game.

Saints vs. Chargers -- Brees with new team vs. old team

Saints vs. Colts -- home team vs. hometown boy, Peyton

Go Saints!

Valuist
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
Personally, I'm rooting for Bears/Colts. I've been a lifelong Bears fan, and I've been a guest in one of the Colts skyboxes for one game in each of the last 5 years. Bring on the battle of I-65.

Murph
01-15-2007, 07:29 AM
Bring on the battle of I-65.All the way to Miami!

I believe you've predicted next weeks games correctly, Valuist. A most likely scenario is for the home teams to both advance. I don't see major obstacles for the Indy Colts to overcome in winning Super Bowl XLI.

The league and the major media may not care for that game but it won't hurt my feelings to see a Super Bowl that doesn't already have a script written for their promotions.

Murph

BIG RED
01-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Pats vs Bears!! Going to run all over Colts, and we owe the Bears big time, ever since 'the shuffle' :D

betchatoo
01-15-2007, 09:10 AM
I've been a Bear fan all my life and I'll be rooting like hell next week, but unless we get bad weather, I think we're in trouble. If we couldn't stop Seattle's offense, the Saints are going to score a bundle.

headhawg
01-22-2007, 12:22 AM
The Saints are Coming, The Saints are Coming... da Bears are doomed!Another so-called expert. Don't quit your day job just yet.

BIG RED
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Pats vs Bears!! Going to run all over Colts, and we owe the Bears big time, ever since 'the shuffle' :D

How this didn't happen, I will never know.

njcurveball
01-22-2007, 10:41 AM
The Saints are Coming, The Saints are Coming... da Bears are doomed!

Hopefully weather will not determine NFC Championship -- No. 1 offense vs. No. 1 defense -- should be exciting game.

Next time check the weather first. :lol:

Sailwolf
01-23-2007, 03:41 AM
Next time check the weather first. :lol:

By that logic, then the Colts should win.:D