PDA

View Full Version : Port of Miami terrorism

kenwoodallpromos
01-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Just as the airport cleics did, we have terrorism at the Port of Miami. From wikipedia:
"Terrorism is a term used to describe certain violent or otherwise harmful acts or ****threats of such acts. Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are: intended to create fear or "terror", are perpetrated for a political goal."
Thes people at the port today are already guilty of several crimes and federal violations:
Tresspassing
Aiding tresspassing;
Failure to disclose cargo on manifest;
Fraud to gain entry;
If hazardous material, failure to have proper signage on the outside.
They need to be jailed regardless of anything else.

Bala
01-08-2007, 01:22 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16513989/

The most recent news: the men were questioned and not considered
at threat.

“If you listen to the politicians, you might think we are all terrorists”

kenwoodallpromos
01-08-2007, 11:33 AM
That is what was thought about Mohammad and Malvo when their Alabama liquor store robbery was not investigated thoroughly enough, when checking the illegal ailiens running interference in fornt of their car adpted as per Al-Queda training manual while Mohammed practiced fundamental Islam, when Mohammed was caught smuggling illegals into the Miami airport, when the clerics intentionally did suspicious activity recently at an airport, when Godaddy was hosting terrorist websites showing American heads being cut off, when Atta was caught leaving a rented private plane on a landing runway in the path of airliner at Miami Airport, when the Bush admin recieved a warning summer of 2001 that Bin Laden wanted to strike in the USA, when Nader warned in the 1970's to strengthen cockpit doors, and yesterday PRIOR to authorities finishing inspecting the cargo. Not to mention the refusal to do adequate border security even after warninngs and a picture went out about a known terrorist who crossed the Mexican border to try a dirty bomb, when terrorist cells were broken up in the same Dearborn city these 3 came from, when they claimed the guy without the ID was a US citizen and not on the watch list, without checking.
How many times will we hear about a Dearborn and a Miami connection, how many times will we see terrorists kill Americans on our soil after being assured that there is no risk? There were several federal regulations and crimes committed yesterday but the authorities are afraid of not being PC like they were when the mailbox the anthrax was sent from was discovered to be a block away from the biggest Muslim book store in the USA.
Don't tell me the driver had a class 1 license and was cross-country hauling to a location obviously restricted and did not know English because I have an argument for such drivers being allowed to drive under DOT regulations. I've seen the tests and they require enough English to be able to understand "how many people" and "are you carying explosives or NBC weapons?" or "What's in there?"; and I have experienced my share of minorities claiming not to know English well until they wanted to speak and understand it perfectly!
Do you really believe terorists do not scout and study locations and security?
This was another obvious (and this time blatantly criminal) attempt to soften up targets and scare the hell out of the public- the definition of terrorism.
Here is the tresspass law they intentionally try to violate:
"http://law.onecle.com/florida/ports-and-harbors/311.111.html"
Ingore warning signs of mass Muslim complicity if you wish, but not me. I live in Alameda, where a PA hijacker lived and about 1/2 from Sequoiya Institute where thet "co-pilot" learned to yell "Praise Allah" while he drove the airliner into the ground, and where a terrorist went around Northern California mosques collection money from good old American citizen Muslims for "charity" that Al-Queda later used to take flying lessons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaceAdvantage
01-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Despite the following coming over the wires at about 3:30pm eastern:

MIAMI (AP)--A package that was to be loaded on a cruise ship at the Port of Miami tested positive for plastic explosives Monday, the U.S. Coast Guard said.

The package was tested six times and each time it came back positive for C4, said Petty Officer James Judge. Miami-Dade police were examining the package.

THIS is what came over the same wires a mere THIRTY MINUTES later:

MIAMI (AP)--A package at the Port of Miami did not contain plastic explosives as initially feared, U.S. officials said Monday.
A Miami-Dade County police bomb squad destroyed the box and then checked it, said Zach Mann, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection in Miami. The box contained sprinkler parts, so it is unclear why earlier tests came back positive for C4, he said.

WHAT? :eek:

Something smells here, and it isn't the C4.....

kenwoodallpromos
01-08-2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16513989/?displaymode=1006
Arrested, some judge let them go.
" driver Amar Al Hadad, 28, was still charged with resisting an officer without violence, and his passengers, Hussain Al Hadad, 24, and Hassan El Sayed, 20, were charged with trespassing."

Tom
01-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Something smells here, and it isn't the C4.....

....it must be Manhatten! :lol::lol::lol: