PDA

View Full Version : TP Analyzer 4.2

JimG
10-25-2002, 08:04 PM
Has anyone tried TP Analyzer software, and if so what did you think of it? It uses the $1.00 Bris file and the programmer, Bill Knoblett, frequents the Derby List.

The website is www.tpanalyzer.com

Jim

Handle
10-27-2002, 05:36 PM
Has anyone used this -- I'm interested to know if Charmin really is softer, or if a guy jumps out of the screen and tells you not to squeeze it(?). Are they working on a "PT" feature -- I want to know if Bounty really is the quicker picker upper.

Thanks!
-Nathan

JimG
10-27-2002, 06:53 PM
Nathan,

I thought this was the place to discuss software? Funny I don't recall such a response from you anytime we were talking about Equisim on this same board.

Just what was the point of your reply to my inquiry?

Jim

Handle
10-27-2002, 08:14 PM
Jim -- I was just trying to be funny. I know nothing about this software - but "TP" is typically an abbreviation for "toilet paper".

Given my preponderance for picking ridiculous names, I know I'm not one to talk, but I could not resist. No offense intended, it could be the best program in the world -- but come on - "TP Analyzer" begs a quip.

-N

PaceAdvantage
10-27-2002, 08:15 PM
I think Nathan's sense of humor got the best of him...either that, or he's a big fan of Beavis and Butt-Head...."some more TP for my bung-hole....hehe...hehehe...."

Sometimes you just gotta laugh.....life is serious enough...:D

==PA

Tom
10-27-2002, 08:36 PM
That's MY line... hehehe
Are you threatening me????? <G>
I am the great corn-holio!

WaHoo
10-27-2002, 10:42 PM
Handle's BB must be down, no ones posting and he's getting lonely, haha